Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2013

Brian US

@haytham - Please do not get discouraged just because many people here have already received an update on their scholarship status. It is early July and some countries actually receive their admissions package late July. If you have applied through your embassy, what you could try to do is find out if people in your country who have also applied through your embassy have received their admissions package or an update on their scholarship status.

I would like to tell you guys that I applied directly to my Chinese embassy. I was the only one in my country who did it this way. But everyone in my country applied via the MOE. I found out about my results last week. I asked a friend of mine if she has received an update of her scholarship status from the MOE and she said not yet. I asked the official at the Chinese embassy if he has sent the list to the MOE and he said yes. So the delay is caused by the MOE and not the Chinese embassy in this case. But that said, the delay has lasted almost a whole week now. So these 'delays' are normal. Most people will leave by late August or early September, so even if you receive your results next week there's still ample time to get your visa processed.

If you're not awarded the scholarship, you will be notified on the same day as those who have been awarded the scholarship. So don't think that just because you haven't heard from them it means you haven't received the scholarship. This is not true. Best of luck to you, although I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. :)

• Like 2

is there anyone who knows the previous year HUST practice for announcing result. Last year they announce two list and this year till now only one and they are saying to wait. Is there any chance for announcing another list?

Dear student

This is the admissions officer from Chongqing University. I am delighted to inform you that you have been officially granted the Chinese Government Scholarship. Your Admissions Notice and JW201 Visa Form have been sent to you according to the address you filled in your online application form. Please go to the Chinese embassy in your country to apply for a student visa. For more detailed information, please refer to the instruction handbook once you receive the documents.

good luck

• Like 2

@ All Pakistanis!

Any Pakistanis got lucky this year? And if you did, did you apply on your own or through Ministry of Inter-provincial Coordination?

I'm trying to figure out if its still possible to get the scholarship privately for Pakistanis...

I got refused from NUAA,still havent heard from SWJTU (dont expect to either) :P

Anyways, best of luck to the successful ones! :)

@ Adil:

I think registration time is over and most of universities have announced their admission results. I applied through Ministry of IPC and got shortlisted as principal candidate. Admission offer letter is yet to be received, may be till 31st July. All the best for SWJTU !

大家好!

I'm Paulo, from Portugal, and I got accepted in a language+master program in Beijing Institute of Technology. The official letter of admission has been sent to me, last week, by mail. You all can guess that I'm getting a bit nervous to receive it so that I can apply for the visa.

Going to Beijing!

• New Members

Hello Everyone. Congrats to all Awardees!!

Thanks Almighty God, today I received Admission Package with Full CSC Scholarship.

I have been admitted for "Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering" in South China University of Technology (SCUT).

I am from Pakistan.

SCUT is 7th Best Engineering University in China.

Anyone admitted to SCUT here?

Could anyone guide me about this university situated in Guangzhou??