Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2013

Brian US

@hutudekongfuzi

Hi ! I'm from Perth, and I applied through my Uni. I just received an email telling me i'd been successful in getting a full scholarship and also which uni i'd be attending. Nothing official from Embassy/CSC yet.

@junaid - No matter where you are in this world, we all have responsibilities (be it dependents) and bills to pay. I have a friend who is a scholarship student in a first-tier city where the cost of living is extremely high yet my friend makes 10'000 yuan in part-time jobs. She has to manage this with kids and her education. So you can see, that on one side I'm seeing someone who is responsible for their life and on the other side, I read news of students complaining that the monthly allowance is not enough. You'll be surprised if you know what I've seen throughout the years. I know students personally, who have turned their life around from poverty to wealth with the little amount we were all given. Anything is possible.

@XJunior - Completely agree with you. We are the ones who apply for it, knowing what we're getting ourselves into (especially in terms of financial situation). I don't appreciate people who are not grateful, and want things handed to them.

Let's all be grateful for opportunities and make the most we can with what we're given. :)

@shakilmahtab - Depends on the year and when the semester begins. Winter vacation is generally some time around mid-January or late January to late February or early March. Summer holidays usually begins early July to late August or early September. :)

• Like 1

@shuoshuo:

Dear, I have never said nothing is possible. You are not getting my point. There might be a trade-off between two desireable situations and you have to let one go. Anyhow, let's get back to the topic.

hey people i have a question,i just receive my package and its written that i should bring photocopy of my university diploma with a letter of verification from embassy,so does anybody take a letter of verification from embassy for diploma yet?or if i notarized my diploma,would it be acceptable for registration in china?thanks

@shuoshuo when i applied to scholarship for master degree, i was senior student and it was my last semester in university ,so i just sent a paper with documents which states that i will graduate in june,2013.So i just graduated from university in june and my school will provide original graduation certificate in august,so that's why i am asking about verification letter.

• New Members

1) What is your native country? U.S.

2) Where did you apply? The Chinese Consulate General in Los Angeles.

3) When did you apply? Late April 2013

4) When was the deadline? April 30th

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time.

6) What program did you apply for? master's program in IMBA

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1. UIBE 2. Renmin University 3. Beijing Science and Technology University

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? Yes

9) What agency number did you use? Consulate General in Los Angeles

10) Where did you get your physical done? Used my Chinese physical from enrolling at Beijing Language and Culture University in April 2013.

11) How did you get your documents notarized? Just paid $5 to get an official sealed transcript from my university in the U.S.

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? Chinese art store down the street

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I was accepted for the scholarship starting September 2013.

14) How were you notified? By e-mail from the Education department

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Accepted late July 2013

16) What school and program were you accepted to? UIBE for master's program taught in English.

Hi am from pakistan,

i have applied in "Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme 2013-2014". Kindly tell me about my result status if it is announced otherwise till me the results Dates and how you ll tell the students about their results.

Name: Rashid Maqbool

Degree for Applied: Phd

Area of Study: Project Management.

i applied it through chinese embessy at pakistan. Any pakistani got this scholoship????

i applied in Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2013-2014 through chinese embessy in pakistan. Can someone tell me about the result status of pakistani students, is it announced or still to announced?

my csc login tells me this status from first day to till date; ''Application form has been already recovered''. what does it mean? kindly guide me about this.

Your currunt status:

Application form has been already recovered.Your currunt status:

Application form has been already recovered.Your currunt status:

Application form has been already recovered.

1) What is your native country? Pakistan

2) Where did you apply? The Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

3) When did you apply? Early march 2013.

4) When was the deadline? April 30th

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time.

6) What program did you apply for? PHD in Project Management

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1. Dalian University of Technology 2. Southwest Jiatong University 3. Dalian University of Technology

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? Yes

9) What agency number did you use? 5861

10) Where did you get your physical done? From one of Pakistani Government Hospital

11) How did you get your documents notarized? Just paid $5 to get an official sealed transcript from one lawer in the Pakistan.

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? From lahore courts

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I do not know the result.

14) How were you notified? Not notified yet.

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Not yet

16) What school and program were you accepted to? Nothing yet.

Kindly guide about my these details.

• New Members

Hi all,

I applied through the Chinese Embassy in Washington D.C., and I'm still waiting to here from them regarding the result of the application. I've tried calling them multiple times but they don't answer the phone. Did anybody else also apply through the Chinese Embassy in D.C.? Have you heard anything?