Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Ren_st

Hello Everybody, I am new at this forum :)  I have a problem with applying for MTCOSL- where can upload 2nd recomendation letter? I've got them, but when I fill aplication online I can't see where should I put the 2nd one. Anybody knows?

@ Base7, i wan to know how ur status have changed to

申请进度:“推荐机构择优确认中”- 推荐(意见:同意)? I only have 申请进度:“推荐机构择优确认中” on my status. When did u apply and when is your status changed to 同意?Now I am worry if my application process is succeed or not... whether my chosen university can see my profile or not. thanks....

@Quan Hana: I applied April 5 and the status changed April 7. But I was in contact with my CI beforehand, we looked everything over together and they agreed to give me the recommendation, so it was probably just a formality for them to officially put it through. I don't know how other Institutes handle this, this is the first time I have applied :-) If it has been a long time, perhaps you could contact your recommending Institute and ask about the procedure.

@igacave: You could always put the two recommendation letters together in one file and upload them as one :-)

• Like 1

@Quan Hana: You should still be ok if your status still says“推荐机构择优确认中.” The CI's have until May 10th to recommend the application. Mine changed a few days ago, about 1.5 weeks after I submitted.

@igacave: when you select MTCSOL in the application, the page should refresh and have two boxes appear underneath to upload the recommendations.

• Like 1

Thanks to Base7 and obscuritea. By the way I'm new here and this is also my first time applying. Good luck to everyone who's applying for this year. Why this year there is not much post? Where is anyone else?

@igacave no problem! For the signature of referee part, I was told you don't need to do anything about that and only need to upload my own signature (there was only the option to upload only 1 signature on my app anyways).

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

I'm applying this year for the first time. In my Institute the HSK has been anticipated, in your country too? I'm worried because I think I did not have enough pontuacion in HSK &HSKK... anyone in the same situation?

I submitted the application but only have this info so far: 申请进度:“推荐机构择优确认中”

@ ana_bra no need to worry. When u just submit ur application, you'll have tat status. But after sometime it'll change to 推荐(意见:同意). I've asked this question before and u can check what obscuritea and base7 answered me before... good luck on ur application..

Hi, I applied April 28 and I already got an email from my host university saying that I'm pre-accepted, my status is:

申请进度:“接收院校审核中”- 录取
(意见:符合申请条件,择优录取)

Now waiting for Hanban response...

hello to all, I am new here. as of today, my status has also changed to  申请进度:“接收院校审核中”- 录取, (意见:同意录取)  I believe there is more step to go. We will get the final results by June 16, right?

@alau.... u applied on april 28 and @voyager2014 now ur status already changed to something that seem to be a good news. seriously, which host uni u guys applied for? hopes everything work well for everyone....

I applied for 华大学, I guess some CIs and host universities are faster, so don't need to worry. I think everything will work well for everyone :D

Does anyone know if Hanban give us an early response or do we have to wait till June 16?

I was told if the host university accepts you, hanban accepting you is just a formality. This may not be the case for the high profile universities as they have probably a lot of qualified candidates applying. I'm just about coming to the end of my 1 year scholarship and it's been great. All the best to everyone and have fun when you get to China!

welp I checked my status today and it is back to just "推荐机构择优确认中" with no 推荐 or comment?? :\ there was a whole long comment there from the recommending CI saying I met the qualifications and they strongly recommended me and all that, so that has me worried....

@obscuritea It really happened like that? For sure it'll make everyone worried if it happened to themselves. I guess u need to contact with ur CI asap... Hope everything will be okay...