Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Ren_st

I have sent my application to Shanghai Jiaotong University on 5th May and my status changed for "已确认" on the 6th. However, it hasn't changed ever since. Twelve days... 

@hoshinoumi did you e-mail the university at last, or it just changed without you doing anything?

Should I wait a little bit longer for their move and just be patient, since it says "confirmed"? Or e-mail them to make sure my application is being considered... 

申请进度:已确认
接收院校:上海交通大学

OMG! yesterday I had this status "已确” and I've just noticed it changed to this “接收院校审核中”- 预录取 

(意见:综合考虑区域平衡和学生情况,我校拟同意录取) @zhongguoren93 We are applying to the same uni :) I think that's why we have the same status haha
I hope it means we are one step closer to get the scholarship ^^

@jungle floor 

I'm currently finishing my Bachelor's in Lyon, I studied English and Chinese. I'd like to spend the next spring semester in China to work on my Chinese. My problem is that there is no CI in Lyon,thus I am not enrolled at any CI. Is It a problem? Should I just contact any CI and ask them for help? Is it possible to reccommend someone even they are not really enrolled at the CI?

Try asking whoever teaches you Chinese at your university, they may be of help.

@skypirate did you e-mail the university at last, or it just changed without you doing anything?

I didn't e-mail, so be patient and give them some more time, I'm sure they will answer!

@foreigner2u yes, as a rule of thumb pre-admission is similar to admission, but Hanban always has the last word so I wouldn't start celebrating until Hanban confirms it (I too have 预录取)

• Like 1

Hi guys.

Please, help me to understand

First as most of you, I got answered with : “推荐机构择优确认中”

Then, the status changed into : 已确认

And then it went back to 推荐机构择优确认中 again

WHAT happened ? I am freaking out

Thank you

@Astrid

我也是在經歷這個階段,那個流程在12小時內從“已確認”變回“確認中”,我相信是漢辦的流程,不用太擔心,只要大學已錄取了你,漢辦這裡不成大問題。

• Like 1

Yay! My status has changed from 已确认 to  预录取! 

@hoshinoumi
I didn't e-mail, so be patient and give them some more time, I'm sure they will answer!

You were right! No need to e-mail them,  I've got my pre-admission information.

• New Members

Hi everyone please help me my status is this,

申请进度:“接收院校审核中” 
(意见:建议转入第二志愿)
接收院校:厦门大学

what does that mean? does it mean that I was rejected by my first choice and my only hope now is my second choice which is xia men univ??? 

Heeeelp. huhuhu

@sushi16:

Hi everyone please help me my status is this,

申请进度:“接收院校审核中” 

(意见:建议转入第二志愿)

what does that mean? does it mean that I was rejected by my first choice and my only hope now is my second choice which is xia men univ??? 

Heeeelp. huhuhu

I believe that's exactly as you said - your application wasn't accepted by the 1st choice university and now you have to wait for Xiamen Univ to consider your application... Good luck!  

Guys, it's happening! My status changed today :D

申请进度:“奖学金综合评审结束”- 授予奖学金 
(意见:经综合评审,孔子学院总部授予一学年奖学金。请大学与学生确认。)

接收院校:四川大学

I also got the same!! :D

But what do they exactly mean with "please university and student confirm" in this part: (意见:经综合评审,孔子学院总部授予一学年奖学金。请大学与学生确认。)

Omg I also got today the same status: 申请进度:“奖学金综合评审结束”- 授予奖学金

接收院校:清华大学

@SantiL91: I think that probably the universities have to send us an email informing us about the final result, but I'm note sure if it just about that, let's see what will happen on the following days :0

• New Members

Wow, my status changed also to

(意见:同意授予一学年奖学金。请大学与学生确认。)

Hey guys, I just checked and have the same status too!! Very very excited!!\

接收院校:上海交通大学

恭喜大家!這裡有人拿到北京師範大學嗎?看來今天漢辦’辦事“了,可是我的情況還在“推荐机构择优确认中”,已經數週了,第一志願大學兩週前也錄取了我,為何獎學金遲遲沒有下聞。

Congrats everyone! I'm still waiting, but my status is preadmitted so I'm not worried :)

@carin0227 may I suggest that you write in english? The rules of this forum ask for every user to write in English unless specifically needed. Here you will find people with many different levels of Chinese, as well as those who can't read simplified or can't read traditional. 

PS: Don't worry about your status, some universities take more time than others.

Hello! Do you know is this the last step or I still have to wait for something? :D

(意见:同意授予四周奖学金。请学校与学生确认。)
接收院校:北京语言大学