Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Ren_st

@Virgy1994 @Dianka

I'm still waiting for the university to write me, but I assume I'm going to one of my two options. So I'm going either to China Ocean University or Qingdao University 

@Virgy1994 Oh cool,, thanks for the info and congrats on your scholarship too :)

@Jpl I contacted them yesterday, just in case, a close teacher advised me to try to speed things up this month and not do anything in July. I am going to Xi'an International Studies University, what about you guys? Anyone in Xi'an?

大家好!

A few days ago it was the status 已确认 with my first choice Zhejiang University.

But today it changes to my second choice Fudan University with the status

申请进度:“接收院校审核中”

(意见:因名额有限,不予录取。)

Does it mean I'm not accepted by these two universities?

@crisgee

I applied for both CIS and CSC scholarship, but for studying in different universities. I've just been awarded a CIS scholarship at Beijing Foreign Studies University but since I'd rather study at BLCU (which is my first option for the CSC scholarship) I would like to wait for the results of the CSC in July.

If I win the CSC scholarship at BLCU, can I refuse the CIS scholarship? Or they would automatically cancel the CSC scholarship because I've already been awarded this one?

Unfortunately I applied for both scholarships at different universities because my Confucius Institute told me that it was impossible to get this scholarship in Beijing, especially at BLCU.... So now I have this "problem".

• New Members

Hi guys! help me plz
what does it mean

申请进度:“接收院校审核中” 

(意见:建议转入第二志愿)
接收院校:同济大学

@crisgee. I got the following status now:

申请进度:“奖学金综合评审结束”- 授予奖学金
(意见:经综合评审,孔子学院总部决定授予一学期奖学金。请大学与学生确认是否能如期入学。)
接收院校:华东师范大学

Sounds like the one hoshinoumi and Jpl got. I am also puzzled by the comment in brackets.

Is it good news?