Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Ren_st

@pho. I'm a bit. I did tick it. Can you help me? The first school compared to the second is worst. The second choice is better than the first one. But I got I think an acceptance from the first then it changed to that the second is checking my application. What time do you think they will accept hopefully? I've been waiting for over 6 days. And 100% there will be a third school? Thanks!

Yes if u ticked on accept their suugest , they will autumaticly send your application to another uni .

I know , waiting is hard

• Like 1

@dianasy. What probably happened is the first uni did not accept you but merely reviewed your application and rejected it. Now it is the turn of your second choice of uni. If this one is better than the first then good for you. Right now you just have to wait. We all did.

Yes it is a frustrating process especially as there is no way to know how long it will take. On top of it this year there is no deadline so each uni follows its own rules. I waited 3 weeks between the rejection of my first uni and acceptance by my second uni (ECNU, Shanghai) so it can be long... or short. As I said every institution has its own deadlines.

From what I red on the forum, it is highly likely Hanban will find you a place in the end even if you don't get your second choice. Keep fingers crossed. What is your second uni by the way?

@pho at first I thought the first University accepted me (liaocheng). They said at the end 同意录取。So I thought I got accepted but it looks like they only took 6 out of us (we're 18) and they said because we all choose the same school they couldn't accept only the top 6. Now I'm waiting for Shandong University! I hope they accept me. I've actually sent them a message and they replied but I couldn't understand.

@Homaed7

The system shows this “接收院校审核中”- 调剂院校 

(意见:调剂至其他学校审核。)

My problem is that no one can tell me if it is possible that my scholarship can be taken away or not. I wish Hanban answered me

@Homaed7

The system shows this “接收院校审核中”- 调剂院校

(意见:调剂至其他学校审核。)

My problem is that no one can tell me if it is possible that my scholarship can be taken away or not. I wish Hanban answered me

No problem , you schoolarship cant run away , u will be returned to another uni

@zhongguoren

Yes, in rules it's written that:

'四周研修生课程安排在2016年7月15日至8月14日,或2016年12月15日至2017年1月14日。需单独开班,一般10人以上,可另外安排学习时间,孔子学院(课堂)须提前3个月提出申请。

Four-Week Study courses are available from July 15th - August 14th, 2016, or December 15th, 2016 – January 14th, 2017. Courses at other time durations can only be arranged on the condition of recruiting 10 students minimum, and applicants from Confucius Institutes (Classrooms) should initiate your application 3 month in advance'

@dianasy. What probably happened is the first uni did not accept you but merely reviewed your application and rejected it. Now it is the turn of your second choice of uni. If this one is better than the first then good for you. Right now you just have to wait. We all did.

Yes it is a frustrating process especially as there is no way to know how long it will take. On top of it this year there is no deadline so each uni follows its own rules. I waited 3 weeks between the rejection of my first uni and acceptance by my second uni (ECNU, Shanghai) so it can be long... or short. As I said every institution has its own deadlines.

From what I red on the forum, it is highly likely Hanban will find you a place in the end even if you don't get your second choice. Keep fingers crossed. What is your second uni by the way?

I tried to reply to you I don't know if you got mentioned, the first school was liaocheng university and the second choice is shandong university

Hi guys! i got this today, finally! 

申请进度:“接收院校审核中”- 预录取 

(意见:经过审核学生的申请材料,电话走访学生本人了解情况,该生汉语水平、来华学习动机符合录取条件。我校审核通过,予以录取。)

doe this means my uni accepted me?

thanks!!

Hi guys, i'm hoping to be admitted to Nanjing Normal university. Like most of you, my application status is still pending and my CI has asurred me to keep cool as the probability of hanban denying a student a scholarship is very minimal - unless one has serious issues (i dont know what that meant). In the meantime, i thought it'd be wise to get some friends especially those like me that are heading (hopefully) to Nanjing Normal University.  :D

• Like 1