Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

Hi guys I am from Mongolia. Have applied from MOFCOM 2016/2017 through ECCO in our country. Still waiting for the result announcements. When do you expect to receive result announcement? I am feeling so nervous. It is very important to me.

@Aym_m

The same as said Hiwot. My ECCO said that the announcement would be released late July-early August.

@All MOFCOM applicants

Hey, guys, what are your Laihua statuses on MOFCOM applic. right now? Is there any changes?

• Like 1

@Razumihin

My excitement has known no bounds and it has proven to be true that when we sincerely rejoice about the success of others, we attract success and what you make happen to others will happen to you too. I am happy for the opportunity to help and appreciate the many encomiums from those that have felt I helped.

Your result shall surely come and it shall be positive.

@Paraprove

Thanks a lot my brother. I also plan to do mine again before I leave because it costs less to do verification of the tests in China than do the tests there. Whichever and however, we must have all that is required to access the scholarship already given. The time, mind and body energies I have invested pursuing the CSC have been so enormous that there is actually nothing that will be too much for me to put in now to ensure that I fulfil my desire to study in China.  

Early August ?? What the hell ? that's just irresponsible ! Are we supposed to spend all of our hard earned scolarship money on a ticket plane ? Seriously I don't know what's blocking them from releasing the results earlier, that just seems unprofessional to me.

@Lolo

if you are talking about MOFCOM

for MOFCOM it`s common practice to announce so late.As I was told during the interview in ECCO : they will know the List of winners in late July, and announce it in early August via e-mail or call. But, due to large delays in this year, procedure may take longer  :-? and about ticket plane... if I'm not mistaken... MOFCOM scholar.will cover it. :wink:

• Like 1

@dvsbuk

ohh.. my status is "submitted".

I`m a bit confused and concerned , `cause at the end of the interview I was told that I was nominated by ECCO. So my docs went to Beijing. Now it should be an applic."competition in Beijing". 

BUT there is no changes in laihua, I don`t think that it is normal :roll:  :wall

• Like 1

@Lolo

I see. Waiting is killing all of us, I guess ))) But we have no other way, than waiting.

Yeap, we're on the second half of July now..... and still some Unis don`t announce the results of CSC. However, they had to do it a month ago.

So... as I said due to large delays in this year, procedure may take longer. 

The only way out for us is to be patient and wait 8)

• Like 1

@adonaiserver

Congrats too on the scholarship! You will be a year quicker than me, but we will sure meet around. Where are you from? :) you can add my 微信 (yaozilan) if you wanna, so we can keep in touch upon arriving at nankai.

@dvsbuk

hmmm... it sounds strange ))

In my country (Ukraine) there was an interview....  in the middle May, if I remember it right. It was smth like 1 and half hour :D  .. but.. seems everything was Okay. 
Second Secretary for Trade and Economic Affairs conducted  an interview. As she said I (of 6 persons (I guess there were smb other with me)) was nominated on MOFCOM scholarship.

But, as she said, there ought to be the another one round of "competition with other applicants" in Beijing. And the Final decision will be made on late July.
  • Like 1

@dvs what is mofcom, I handed in my applications to a Chinese official at the embassy. No such thing as interview, no email. nothing. He never told us anything not even if we are nominated or not. So very sad