Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

After I receive the below mail, still my statue on CSC is 'in progress'.

How about your statue whose applied for type B scholarship of Tsinghua university?

Dear Chinese Government Scholarship applicant,

As we have informed, Tsinghua University has nominated you as a candidate for Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS) and keeps following up with the China Scholarship Council (CSC) for the result all along.

Today, we noticed a change of your scholarship status on the CSC online application system, which means that you may probably be offered the CGS. But, please note that the CGS awarded result should be subject to the formal approval of the CSC. Tsinghua University is looking forward to the formal (written) announcement of the scholarship final result from the CSC. Once it is received (hopefully this week), we will promptly notify you the final result by email.

If you fail to receive the CGS, the fees for the duration of your first academic year at Tsinghua University will be covered by yourself. From the second academic year, you will still have the chance to apply for the tuition scholarships for current graduate students at Tsinghua University (the tuition scholarships cover partial or full tuition fee for one academic year) based on the relevant policies of the Chinese government and Tsinghua University.

Thanks for your kind understanding. We sincerely welcome you to Tsinghua University.

Best regards,
Graduate Scholarship and Grants Management Office

• Like 1

@Mahdi @SuperRacoon  I have not got the email you received and my status is still in progress. I emailed the graduate scholarship office 2 days ago and they replied:

"We haven't received any official notice from the China Scholarship Council about your CSC result. You will get noticed by email as soon as the final result is released by the CSC. Please wait patiently. Thank you.

Best regards,
Graduate Scholarship and Grants Management Office
Tsinghua University"

@kebat Which university?

Can you share the link here. GXZ seems to be abbreviation of Gao Xue Zizhu (高校自主招生项目) that is CSC Type B.

BSZ, SLJ and DFH series are also inculded in lists publicised by different schools. Nothing comes to mind for these abbreviations 

Fudan University & Southwest jiaotong university sent Congratulation emails to successful applicants.

source: www.engrz.org/scholarships/csc-scholarship-results-of-various-universities-2017-(chinese-scholarship)/525/

This forum have updates with incoming new CSC university results.

Posts which just say "Has anyone heard anything?" / "I'm bored of waiting," etc, are just getting deleted. This topic is already hard enough to follow. 

Specify where you are, who you're waiting to hear from, what the last information you heard was, etc. 

• Like 3

Hi i am from Nepal and i applied through my embassy for type A CGS. I havent heard from the uni or the embassy and my current status on the csc portal is still  "submitted". If anyone heard from their respective embassies recently please do post.

I happen to have just finished a two year language course at Nanjing Normal University, having applied through embassy route. Perhaps the csc has decided two years was too generous :) I know most people arent even aware you could apply for two years, even at my uni they were surprised i got two year scholarship. Good luck @Jabri 

• Like 1