Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

@artfulloungernope. I was there for a week before going to Kunming. I loved the sights, because it's a gorgeous mountain town. But I go ripped off so hard, I suppose I especially stuck out there.

Also, I can't speak much on Fudan University, but Shanghai is awesome! Soooo many parties. 

@ctan15 You will be blacklisted by CSC immediately and then after a while they will decide to remove your ban and then they will change their mind again and you will be blacklisted.

This will continue till the end of times and you will never be able to walk on silk road ever after, as you will be cursed by all those souls waiting anxiously for CSC result and even more by those who already lost the hope. Amen

• Like 4

5 hours ago, DaGe said:

ctan15 You will be blacklisted by CSC immediately and then after a while they will decide to remove your ban and then they will change their mind again and you will be blacklisted.

This will continue till the end of times and you will never be able to walk on silk road ever after, as you will be cursed by all those souls waiting anxiously for CSC result and even more by those who already lost the hope. Amen

True.. I've seen a University email warning candidates not to reject at last hour. saying they'll inform relevant authorities and ban you for any education purposes in the future. Not sure though, might be just a warning but who knows!

• Like 2

@ctan15 I actually got awarded the CGS in 2014, but turned down the offer last minute, once I arrived in Beijing. They actually misunderstood my situation, and granted me the scholarship anyway. I was an exchange student at the time, and had to give up on my curriculum and start a new one under the CSC, which was definitely not an option. 

Last year, I emailed the Mission of P. R. China to the European Union to enquire about this: 

IMG_5818.PNG

This year, I was nominated by SCU and am waiting for the final approval from the CSC. I'm starting to get a little bit nervous, but I believe this shouldn't be too much of an issue. I'll keep you all updated.

• Like 4

I contacted Nanjing and Wuhan university and they told me that I wasn't nominated by them... So now my last hope is Fudan  (which is my first choice).

My question is:

What if I failed to get acceptance in my 3 universities of choice, Could the embassy send me to an other university since I applied throw it?

P.S: in Morocco the selection is quite different, because the first rang is done by the Moroccan ministry of education then the list is sent to the chinese embassy, after that the embassy chose the final list and sent it to CSC (I was chosen) then to the universities, that's why I'm start wondering.

Thank's in advance ! !

• Like 1

When I contact the Univ , they told i am already accepted by CSC and they are also waiting for final review and also for the stamped documents which is send by CSC . I am very much worried as I didn't get 100 % confirmation till now...