Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

• New Members

I am still waiting for results(type A). I just want to know what could be the causes of the rejection by CSC. I applied via embassy and they sent my documents to university and admitted by them too. Hope you are aware that kind of feelings ))). Good luck to those who are still in waiting position :) 

• Like 1

Hi Xyz. I am also still waiting CGS results from ZJU. I had an email from 唐立老师 in International School Admissions this morning saying that they had not received results yet and would publish and email as soon as they have them.

Hello everyone :)

I am on the list of the CSC winners on the page of the Chinese Embassy in Poland and waiting for them to send me the papers. 

My question is how did you receive your documents? I am currently not at home and won't be until the middle of August so I've been wondering if I will just have it in my mailbox or will have to contact the courier or something like that.

Congrats to all who received the good news and fingers crossed for those who are still waiting! :clap:clap

• Like 3

It is an auto-response email from the graduate scholarship office of the Tsinghua:

" 1)    If you have been nominated as a Chinese Government Scholarship Candidate by Tsinghua University, the final result of the Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC), which is subject to the approval of the China Scholarship Council, has not been announced yet. We will promptly notify you by e-mail when the final result is released by the China Scholarship Council. Please wait patiently. "

My application status for the degree at THU just changed to admitted today, with no admission package! It is somehow weird as some applicants got their admission package about 1 month ago!!

• Like 1

It's already second day in August and still no news from the CSC. The waiting is gaining momentum. Please, anyone with good news should share with us. We could use some bit of hope.

• Like 4