Chinese-Forums

2021 CSC Scholarships

titisam

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, my application also changed from "in progress" to the same thing. I copy/pasted the sentence to see if I could find other people who have talked about this and found someone who said the following:

"Application result has been sent to the dispatching authority (Application receiving agent) means that CSC sent your approval back to the concerned university to send you admission documents on your postal address"

I also saw other people talking about this on some other sites and on Facebook and a lot of people think that this means you got selected for the scholarship. I still have a little doubt but it seems like it's good news!

On 6/10/2021 at 9:49 PM, luckjp said:

My status just changed from "in progress" to "Application result has been sent to the dispatching authority (Application receiving agent)."

The same. Hope everything will be okay. What country you from?

9 hours ago, yangyizhi said:

My status just changed recently to in progress. Hooray! but the question remains the same : will international students be allowed to enter China in September?

I dont even hope that it will be in September. I hope that they will open borders before/after Winter Olympics for those who vaccinated with chinese vaccine plus 14 days quarantine. But honestly I think that obviously it will be in September 2022. Of course if you are vaccinated with Chinese vaccine + quarantine.

4 hours ago, yangyizhi said:

covid19 is completely eradicated and everything will be back to normal

I do believe that it will be always like a flu. The main thing is vaccination. If you have an opportunity to be vaccinated with chinese in your country than you are lucky.

22 hours ago, luckjp said:

Anyone have any updates on their application?

I was contacted this week from the Embassy in my country that I (among others) have been admitted by my preferred institution in China and I got CSC Scholarship. My Uni status has been "admitted" while my CSC status "in progress" since March.

The Embassy promised to send our admission documents across to us soon as they arrive from China, to proceed with Uni registration but program might be online for now as there is no news about opening border yet.

From my experience once your status is in progress then your chances are high and if you have "documents sent to dispatching agency" then you have a higher chance, you are in. Just keep trusting, hoping and praying. NB am Type A.

On 6/19/2021 at 5:13 AM, luckjp said:

Anyone have any updates on their application?

My application status just changed to "In Progress" yesterday (I applied to SJTU via. Type B)

17 hours ago, BEApplicant said:

I was contacted this week from the Embassy in my country that I (among others) have been admitted by my preferred institution in China and I got CSC Scholarship. My Uni status has been "admitted" while my CSC status "in progress" since March.

The Embassy promised to send our admission documents across to us soon as they arrive from China, to proceed with Uni registration but program might be online for now as there is no news about opening border yet.

From my experience once your status is in progress then your chances are high and if you have "documents sent to dispatching agency" then you have a higher chance, you are in. Just keep trusting, hoping and praying. NB am Type A.

Hi, Congrats. I remember when you were worried about an interview as you see you have got the scholarship without it. In my country I dont have either.

What country you from? and what uni have you chosen?

As I understand this year will be online classes and I have a language year. I dont think it is a good option to do it online how do you think is it possible to postpone the scholarship for 1 year?

6 hours ago, Roman Zadorozhnyi said:

Hi, Congrats. I remember when you were worried about an interview as you see you have got the scholarship without it. In my country I dont have either.

What country you from? and what uni have you chosen?

As I understand this year will be online classes and I have a language year. I dont think it is a good option to do it online how do you think is it possible to postpone the scholarship for 1 year?

On 6/18/2021 at 10:13 PM, luckjp said:

Thanks bro. I thought it was CSC contacting them for interview, was really scared, was relieved when I knew it was Uni. I was actually done with UESTC since March and assured of admission only waiting for CSC approval for scholarship.

I think postponing is optional depending on the Uni and for a language course I think it's the best option if the Uni offers such. Hopefully things will return to normal next year.