Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Ren_st

@kelvy254 I wrote them once, but they didn’t reply. But in the end of the June they emailed me and other students asking mailing address and sorry about there is no answer from them. After that they informed when they will send the admission packet and what the registration date is.

I know two people and their statuses are the same as mine: “奖学金综合评审结束”- 授予奖学金.

According to your status you need to wait for Hanban’s decision.

Hi dears !

This is my application status : 

申请进度:“接收院校审核中”- 未录取 
(意见:学校未录取 )
接收院校:上海外国语大学

it's my second choice ! so all my choices are rejected, is that mean I have no chance to get the scholarship or Hanban will transfer me to an other university ?

Thank youu :)

Wow, I just got my visa form and admission notice delivered right in front of my house. And congrats to the other member in this forum that also have their documents, and for them who hasnt, just keep waiting, in my case, they need approximately 5days delivering ur documents.

And I actually got a question, because in my admission notice it says that they want X-visa holder to have a medical check-up. But I went to the consulate and embassy they said they dont need me to have a medical checkup in order to make a visa. (I've told them I'm going for one academic year)

So what does actually X-visa mean? And what visa do I need?

Thanks everyone, cheers~

hello, everyone congratulations to all o you who got the scholarship.... i have been accepted by liaocheng university before a week and i was happy but i havent finished my studies yet, so is there a way i can delay the scholar untill next year.. or i'm worried if i didn't go this september maybe hanbnn will not accept m next time i applied for the scholarship... please help...

@kebat It has been mentioned several times in this topic, rejecting the scholarship once it has been granted is risky... Some CI have metioned getting into some sort  of black list.

EDIT: I logged in to ask if it is a good idea to write to the uni using QQ. I still haven't received anything (nor the 2 friends coming  to Xi'an with me) and I wonder if emailing them using QQ instead of gmail would solve anything.

• Like 1

@hoshinoumi If you don’t try how will you know? Anyway QQ is better than gmail to email the Chinese university.

Maybe your university is still waiting for new students and planning to send the admission packet on late July, maybe it was already sent. In my opinion, the best way to know is contact them via telephone.

Hi dears !

This is my application status : 

申请进度:“接收院校审核中”- 未录取 
(意见:学校未录取 )
接收院校:上海外国语大学

it's my second choice ! so all my choices are rejected, is that mean I have no chance to get the scholarship or Hanban will transfer me to an other university ?

Thank youu  :)

@GotJack what do you mean by admission fee? Do you need to pay first? Or pay once you there? Because I'm going to CNU this september and they didnt tell me anything if there's any fees we need to pay. Please inform :)