Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2014

haoyu

Congrats! to everyone who has been accepted.

Hearing that results are just now being released gives me a bit of hope. I also haven't seen many American awardees on here either. Hopefully there will be a few extra happy posters here in a few weeks! :D

@ samuxx: Don't know which university either, but I'm just gonna wait it out I think (for a few days/week), wait till the package from the embassy arrives. Or anyone got another suggestion/way to find out?

@ bobur_92: thank you :)

Congratulations to all of you guys that you got accepted!! I wholeheartedly wish you all the best in your new life in China and may you always be successful, happy and healthy!!v :clap:D

I got accepted too and I am extremely happy about it!! :D:lol:  I can't wait to start my Bachelor's degree in China!!

Unfortunately, they didn't publish the names of the universities we got accepted in. However, for those who are asking how are we gonna know, I personally will call to the mission of P.R China in the EU on Monday to ask, since I want to arrange my air tickets and the admission package may arrive in a week or more! Therefore, if you are impatient or want to know to arrange your travel, I suggest you do the same!

Anyway, Congratulations again to anyone who passed and o those who didn't, I wish them good luck in the second round of the results!! :lol:

It seems there's finally news from the Washington DC embassy!

I just received an email asking for an address because the CSC documents should arrive in the US soon. Still no word on definite school placements, arrgh! 

For US applicants (Wash DC embassy), just received this email a couple minutes ago:

Dear China Government Scholarship Grantees,

Congratulations! I just got the fax from China Scolarship Council informing me that your documents had been sent and should arrive in the US soon. I will mail them to you once I get them. Please send me your valid post address. 
Best,

Huanfang Bu (Ms)

Not sure if to be excited or not yet. I still don't know which uni I'll end up at or for how long. The email was also addressed to Jason.B.k***@gmail.com which also makes me wonder a bit. But still, very excited to hear anything regarding this process. It's been such a long wait!

Congratulations to all who has already received the scholarship! About your status in the CSC/laihua, is it now still "checking"?  Also, all of you applied directly to the university or through the embassy? 

As I see on this website, in the results of the previous year, the first group of awardees was announced in 2013-07-05 and the second in 2013-07-26.

Hello guys 

I just got a call today from the embassy, they told that I've been accepted to Fudan University and they're expecting the documents to arrive next week.

Anyone here got accepted to Fudan University whether applying directly through the university or through the embassy ?    

@jonibol, our dispatching authority (i.e. the agency number we used) was the EU Window (program) one. I assume it's the equivalent of applying through the embassy in the respective country, it's quota is just bigger since it has many people coming from EU countries applying for it. My status on laihua is still checking. I doubt it changes for anyone.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes and seems like today quite a lot of people got news! Such a good day! :)