Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Applications/Results - 2015

mazi

@Freshkid: try and send it before the first week of April

@Andreea: skype call your school and ask if they have pre-admissions letter. My school (Nanjing University) does not have pre-admission letters, it could be that your school is like that too。 If your school does have pre-admission letter, ask how to get it!

Hi all !

Thanks for this thread. Really helpfull information.

There is just one thing that is not clear for me and I did not find any clear answer about it.

I would like to apply for the CSC Scholarship but iam not student anymore. I work full time in a company and next year im planning to go in china for learning mandrin.

Am I eligible for the CSC Scholarship or not ?

Many thanks for your answers !! ^^

@Andreea to find the agency number, use this post as a reference.

http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/42466-csc-scholarship-2014-general-discussion/

The very first post will answer your question. Click the show button beside the Spoiler text to show the list of schools, embassies, and codes. 

Xiaowei M:  Whichever way you do it, I wouldn't staple them together incase you do it in a way they don't like.  I put mine in the order on the CSC form with duplicates next to each other and everything that needed to be held together I did with paper clips, except things like photocopies of a particular form which I stapled.

I sent my application off this morning.  I'll give them a call later in the week to see if they've received it and everything is complete!

• New Members

Hello everyone!

I am really confused about my application, I hope someone could help me solve my problem :(

I am from Poland and wanted to apply for scholarship for chinese language course. I thought the program which I should apply was EU window. I wanted to get a pre-admission letter from Tianjin University but they said that I need to receive an award letter from my local embassy first. So I sent an email to Chinese embassy in Poland and they sent me the award letter saying "Congratulations, you are awarded the scholarship(...)"(btw. does it mean that i will receive the scholarship for sure?). And they said that I should send the documents to Chinese embassy in Poland.

But this website http://www.chinamission.be/eng/zglx/t1234686.htm says:

13.  Can I apply to the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in my country for "EU Window" scholarship?

NO. You can only apply to us (Mission of P.R. China to the EU in Brussels) for EU Window Scholarship.

I am really confused now :( What should I do? I have written the 0006 agency no. on my application and I don't even know if it's correct now

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone,

I'm new in the forum and I read every single post in this thread and have some doubts that hopefully you'll solve before I send my application documentes. I'm applying for a Master's dregree through the OAS - CSC and they encouraged the ones applying for the scholarship to apply for the three universities of their election, but here are some of my questions:

1. Do I only apply through the University online application system or I need to apply directly to the CSC using the agency number of my chosen universities? (This doubt is because the deadline is different and some Unis won't allow CSC application anymore, but in the regular system there is still option of admission or viceversa, I just don't wanna throw away my money paying fees and sending documents that won't be accepted)

2. Currently my Bachelor's Degree diploma is in an institution for a seal, could I send my Graduation Certificate instead?

3. In the document with the CSC info it says "Applicants who apply while currently pursuing studies in China for master’s or doctoral degree studies must submit the Admission Notice or Invitation Letter issued by the targeted university", does it mean that this only apply for people already in China studying a MSc?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Jagoda, does the Chinese embassy in Poland offer any scholarships? If they do, you will be fine. If they don't, your only option will be Brussels.

What you saw was about the EU Window scholarship. There are some EU countries who can apply via Brussels only, there are others who can choose whether to apply via Brussels or via their own embassy. 

Your agency number must match the dispatching authority. If the Chinese embassy in Poland does offer scholarships and you decide to go through that route, you have to change the agency number on your application. 

• New Members

Thank you so much Angelina  :mrgreen:  How do I know my agency no.? Should I ask the embassy?

And can someone take a look at it and tell me if i filled it correctly?

31507831471148639709.png

82452098441934740933.png

I want to apply as a chinese language non-degree student. Is it okay??