Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

@leemakosa

Congrats again:

I think it is best to wait for your papers to arrive. Following the dates, you may immediately make efforts for the VISA application. It is something that has to be done. As far as I know, it will be good to do that immediately you have the papers except there are some technicalities that could make it non-beneficial. 

• Like 2

SAMRAT

@leemakosa how did you know they arrive tomorrow????? did your uni let you know after they had sent the documents?? u can apply any time i believe u are suppose to go last week of august or first week of september

I am not in my town and I received a call from DHL  to come and collect a parcel and i am expecting only a parcel from TUFE (China).

Currently i am not in my city so I asked them to forward it to where I am currently residing..

I will confirm here tomorrow 

@leemakosa  ohhhh   congratz dude!!!!!! im still waiting for mine  :wall my uni said they have not received documents back from the csc hoping to get by end of this month hopefully they said i have been accepted for everything but it was informal im waiting for final formal letter until then i wont take any words. good luck for the future!!!!!

[6/16, 19:22] Lee: Hi Kim I am Lewis from Zimbabwe.

[6/16, 19:25] Kim: Hii

[6/16, 19:25] Kim: Lewis??

[6/16, 19:25] Lee: Yes

[6/16, 19:26] Lee: Did you apply for CSC scholarship

[6/16, 19:26] Kim: Who are u?)

[6/16, 19:26] Lee: Did you apply for CSC scholarship

[6/16, 19:27] Kim: I forgot

[6/16, 19:27] Kim: What is it?

[6/16, 19:27] Lee: I have Recieved your documents i think by mistake...

[6/16, 19:29] Kim: Is it Chinese program?

[6/16, 19:30] Lee: Yes masters in enterprise mgt

[6/16, 19:30] Kim: Oh yes

[6/16, 19:30] Kim: I did

[6/16, 19:31] Lee: Yes i have your docs here

[6/16, 19:32] Kim: And, what I have to know?

[6/16, 19:33] Lee: I dont know did you recieve an email confirming that you have received CSC scholarship

[6/16, 19:33] Kim: Is it invitation letter?

[6/16, 19:34] Kim: I havent seen yet

[6/16, 19:34] Lee: Confirmation documents.

What is your email

Ok sir

Sent from my Mi phone

On 胡浩 <caesar@tjufe.edu.cn>, Jun 16, 2016 7:48 PM wrote:

Thanks for sharing this message.

You have got the original hardcopy of admission documents but in the name of Kim?

If so, i think the postman must have mixed your documents and hers when putting into EMS henvelopes.

I will contact with CSC, if they could not issue a new JW201, then i will email you and please kindly post the documents back to TUFE. 

Caesar

在 2016-06-17 00:51:53,leemakosa5 <leemakosa5@hotmail.com> 写道:

Dear Sir/ Madam

After you sent me congratulation message of recieving CSC scholarship, I sent you my address and you have sent wrong documents to me.

I have recieved Original documents confirming that i got CSC scholarship, however the documents I recieved are in the name of KIM IULIIA of KYRGYZSTAN.

I am Lewis Makosa of Zimbabwe.

Please kindly ammend this problem or tell me what to do.

Best Regards

Lewis Makosa

Sent from my Mi phone

On 胡浩 <caesar@tjufe.edu.cn>, Jun 4, 2016 2:02 PM wrote:

Congratulations for being granted Chinese Government Scholarship in TUFE.

To send you the admission documents, Please write your postal address and telephone number before June 7 2016.

Regards

Caesar

Caesar HOO Director

caesar@tjufe.edu.cn

Tianjin University of Finance and Economics

Tel:+86 22 88186166

@leemakosa same thing happened to my brother however someone else scanned the document and sent him the files and embassy accepted it i think u have that option i guess i am not sure tho thats the same thing that happened

@leemakosa

Its a pity that you have to go through this even after suffering under the weight of waiting!

You have taken the right steps by contacting TUFE. They will sort it out for you. Contacting CSC may not have been a viable option since they hardly like to communicate with individuals.

Congratulations all the same. Good things they say don't come easy. Just be patient with them, the patient dog eats the fattest bone but in this case the dog will also participate in the most sumptuous and yommy fleshy parts. .....lol......

• Like 1