Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

Hey,

I need your advice guys.

Plan to change my passport and i am not sure wherther the university already sent me the application documents and etc..

I have written to uni but so far no response. Will it affect getting my visa and scholarship???

Hey,

I need your advice guys.

Plan to change my passport and i am not sure wherther the university already sent me the application documents and etc..

I have written to uni but so far no response. Will it affect getting my visa and scholarship???

Yes please lets cheer............. up!!!!!!!, this forum is plunging into an unacceptable depth of coldness. Somebody should do something to wake up this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring us some good news. However, we may just celebrate the news we have already. 6 people have received the award and we are still counting. Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is Chris Two Times and what about the games and updates? Please let everyone do something, let there be a spark once again.

• Like 1

well speaking of the euro cup its pretty depressing from my side i was born supporting england annnnnnd we are garbage always failing to live up to expectation. WHAT TEAM DO YOU GUYS SUPPORT??? WHAT SPORTS YOU GUYS WATCH OR PLAY?? ahah

• Like 1

Here I am!

@samrat

I support Germany because of my studying in Germany and my good German friends introducing football/soccer to me. I first learned about the game by watching World Cup '94 and following the Bundesliga so I pledge my allegiances to German football.

I had very good experiences as an exchange student in Germany (both as an undergraduate and then as a graduate student). I am keeping my fingers crossed for a scholarship for China and I hope to emulate more good experiences as a student in China!

Fingers crossed and good feelings for all applicants! Continued patience...

Chris Two Times

Hi guys any one from Uganda I am one of the guys badly waiting for MOFCOM result s do if there is any update guys get Me on the same page.

My other suggestion for the quick jazz flow and updates we have a whtsapp group. And there I'd the whtsapp number +256776175158.

Good luck, Toreno!

ZheDa just told me that the results will not be out till mid-July, and acceptance letters will be mailed at the end of July:shock: I was informed that I ought to come around September "10th or 11th" to avoid the G20... which is also the same day school starts.. because it will be hard for international students to get into Hangzhou during the G20. I've no idea why this might be so (made it sound legal rather than traffic) and find this ridiculously late to be informed. Plus, I need to find an apartment in HZ! Darnit, red tape!  :help