Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

• New Members

@samrat

Same situation with me, the university said they accepted me as a master students and the documents has been sent to CSC and CSC will forwarded the materials to the embassy.

It makes me confuse that whether I got the scholarship or not...

Please confirm with your embassy that your documents have been assigned to our university, cause until now, we haven't got your documents.

Best,

That was the reply from Shandong university after my inquiries on whether they HV received my MOFCOM application of which I sent through my country embassy.

Has any one encountered such a horic state. Please yr advice is well come

Please confirm with your embassy that your documents have been assigned to our university, cause until now, we haven't got your documents.

Best,

That was the reply from Shandong university after my inquiries on whether they HV received my MOFCOM application of which I sent through my country embassy.

Has any one encountered such a horic state. Please yr advice is well come

@dvs it's me prof from our whatsapp group..man idon't know if these guys sent our applications.

@Jude

Nice to see fellow hope-to-be Fujianese! :-)

I have applied for master program in Marine affairs, it's located in Xiang'an campus though, so no beautiful beaches for me :-( Well, lets hope that the scholarship will work for both of us! What major do you want to study?

Last year i had two friends who applied for MOFCOM scholarship through the embassy in Nigeria, they both got no response from the embassy till date!

From logical assumption and research, the MOFCOM office in the embassy in Nigeria does not process scholarship doc.

@charis I am a Ugandan.

Otherwise about the embassy I think they hand over our documents to CSC and its there then the CSC finds time to disbatch them to schools.

And in my own opinion I think these guys have chose to first handle the general applicants of Chinese scholarship and then may be return to MOFCOM later.

Let's keep our hopes for the better

@samulat,Huisin,Adedapo,Jude,Charis and all others on rgia thread if your on whtsapp lets have all this discussions and quick updates instantly through whtsapp as well

So if your interested +256776175158 is the WhatsApp number just save it and send to ask and be added.

Let's have all this on our finger tips

Hi, I just noticed that on the 26th May I accidentally downloaded again my application for from CSC website while checking my application status on my mobile phone. I didn't retrieve the application, I just downloaded it again but the date obviously has changed. The current status is still "currently checking" so I hope I didn't retrieve it accidentally... anybody had the same problem or can help me? I am getting really nervous especially because I have to wait till July

• New Members

I also applied for Mofcom through the Federal Scholarship Board in Nigeria.. Our documents were taken to d Ecco office of d Chinese embassy in Nigeria and we were called for an interview in may. we are still expecting a reply from CSC.