Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

Good news! 
After being officially sick of waiting, I asked a Chinese friend to call Soochow University for me. They said they received the necessary documents from CSC and I have been accepted! 
I still need to receive the official documents and confirmation from the embassy. But as far as I understand it, both CSC and my uni have accepted me. 

So I think it's safe to say I can be added to the list! 

To anyone else who's waiting for news from their embassy (or EU window), I recommend giving your university a call, they probably already know the result. 

• Like 1

I'm constantly refreshing the EU Window results page haha can't wait. I really hope they release it today. I've heard that they also announce the results on a Chinese version of the site as well. Does anyone know which page it is? Thanks.

Just received an email from my embassy, basically saying that this year the documents will be received later than last year, and that I'll have to wait for at least a few more days.

It seems that it's the same for everyone here since university results are also coming out later than expected.

• New Members

@Cantabile:

When I was in China the first time in 2010 (at OUC) I was adviced to do the medical exams here in Germany and take all results with me to China because at that time they were already needed for the VISA application. However, I did not have that many problems in China (Qingdao). The only thing I had to do redo was one of the tests against a disease for which I had a vaccination. One of my roommates on the other hand had to redo the X-ray since he did not bring the images.

@ Mel410

Thanks indeed for your very kind words. Things like these make us know that we are not wasting our time contributing on the forum.

@Adonaiserver

I serve Adonai too.

Welcome to the forums and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Hiwot

Thanks deeply bro. I am watching out for your green lights and we shall scribble your name right away. Addition of new names generates a lot of joy.

Addition of new names on this list generates very mighty joys for me and I hope for some others too. Thank you for bringing this list o 25.

For this reason, we hereby welcome Adonaiserver and Simpleasy to the list of awardees on CSC Forums. Accept our CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Economicactivist

2. Chris Two Times

3. Antsa

4. leemakosa

5. Sula

6. not89

7. samrat

8. Hanafit

9. Paraprove

10. Tomzuklin

11. josesierrag

12. Jude

13. Kristin

14. yano-chin

15. Rebel

16. Abednego

17. Alex_Hart

18. Jpl

19. igzhbt

20. Angelica zar

21. Malte_goes_China

22. yaozilan

23. ELIJAH

24. Adonaiserver

25. Simpleasy

@Cantabile -if you did yours on January you will be expected to take them again. You can submit either one of the following:

1. The physical examination form including all attachments (the xray, the eeg or was it ecg). So no, not just the form without the attachments. The date on all attachments will also be verified so they should be less than 6 months.

2. Verification certificate. If you were in China, you can submit all your results for this verification certificate. This is what you will need to obtain, to apply for a residence permit.

@Shuoshuo 

It says on the form that they need the Chest x-ray image and the blood report (Aids, syphilis, and I'm guessing other std's). I can probably managed to get those done again. 

Do you think I'd really need to do the ECG again? It's just not something that they like doing for someone my age.

@haerviu I also put BLCU as my first choice, but I'm not going for an undergrad degree. I'm only going to do a year of Chinese Language study. I e-mailed them and they told me that they were not allowed to tell students the results direclty and that I needed to ask the agency where i handed in my documents i.e the embassy in my country (Colombia). Did you apply through the embassy in your country? If so, I guess you'll have to wait for the embassy's notice too. The waiting is killing me!! 

Yeah, I applied through the embassy here. I hope they will announce soon though, waiting is getting even more stressful now!