Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

Hallo guys, my wait also ended this morning. I have been notified, and also have seen in the website of Nanjing Agricultural University that i have been given full scholarship for masters. Now awaiting documents. What a beautiful day. Those still waiting, don't lose hope. Am Kenyan.

• Like 2

@hannafit

I applied for a 1 year language program, still waiting for final confirmation though... But mid July is Friday, so with a bit of luck, I'll receive some news before this week is over!

@hannafit

I applied for a 1 year language program, still waiting for final confirmation though... But mid July is Friday, so with a bit of luck, I'll receive some news before this week is over!

Awesome!! I wish you the best of luck!! What is your first choice university?? I have already heard from Zhejiang university, and that this is where I will be going but I'm anxiously waiting to get my documents from the CSC 0.0

@lexcorp mine is Shanghai Government Scholarship but I got a partial one. I am really not sure if there is a provincial scholarship available to apply.

I actually got in touch with one of the professor who happens to visit my campus where I am teaching so he invited me to apply for a PhD under him and I finally I got a scholarship but partial one. I am really happy because my supervisor has a top notch project in my field which is super Kool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if it is possible to change from a 1 year language program to a one semester language program at the same university, after being already granted the scholarship? I have just checked out the university language programs' timetable and seems that they run courses starting in March and ending in July.

Thanks in advance for your help and congrats to everyone who got the scholarship!!!  :)

U guys the status reading that "No Application submitted" what does this mean really yet few weeks back it was Like applicants submitted and download a copy.

IN my own opinion I Think may be they are now attending to it since it seems to be time for result release after all.

What's your opinion guys

U guys the status reading that "No Application submitted" what does this mean really yet few weeks back it was Like applicants submitted and download a copy.

IN my own opinion I Think may be they are now attending to it since it seems to be time for result release after all.

What's your opinion guys

What's your opinion guys

@hannafit

1. Soochow Uni

2. Qingdao uni

3. Sun yat sen uni

But actually I'm mostly hoping for soochow, I just filled in the other 2 since I needed 3 choices ;)

Oh wow well good luck!! I hope you hear soon! I would definitely try emailing your top choice to see if they can give you any information. That's how I found out I'll be attending ZheDa.

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if it is possible to change from a 1 year language program to a one semester language program at the same university, after being already granted the scholarship? I have just checked out the university language programs' timetable and seems that they run courses starting in March and ending in July.

Thanks in advance for your help and congrats to everyone who got the scholarship!!! :)

I don't think it's possible. It might be different if this were the Confucius scholarship but I know the language program is for one year. Why wouldn't you want to go the whole year?