Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2011

Brian US

@Ramek i applied for Ms Internal Medicine.

its a Humble request to all of forum Users If they get any result announcement from any university website kindly paste the link here..

Thanks.

• Like 2

Can Anybody tell me..

lets suppose if i applied in Zhejiang university with agency number of this university and in preference i choose 3 different universities ( in scholarship application form)so as i am not selected in Zhejiang university then will this university send my documents to other 3 universities which i selected in preference??

• Like 1

@Haseeb : not the university will send your application but the CSC itself will send your application to random universities .. just relax buddy ..

I called the Ministry of Education today (that also deals with Scholarships here) told me, that anyone acquiring CSC scholarship will have to study 2 years of Chinese first and then will be directed to the major he selected, remember the medium of that major will also be Chinese, haseeb, this is for you to know too..

• Like 1

@Awais i have confirmed from Universities that for Postgraduate studies if University is offering the Majors in English then you will not need to study chines Language..and it is also mentioned in rules and regulation of CSC.i am copying this rule here.

Certain Chinese HEIs could conduct some postgraduate program and non-degree courses for general and senior scholars in English. Please check Directory of Chinese Higher Institutions Admitting International Students under Chinese Government Scholarship Program or visit the Website of CSC for details.

• Like 1

hmm, that Good then :) .. I as an Undergraduate :( am stuck with this rule, 2 years of Chinese learning and then 4 years of Major in Chinese :( .. I just wonder if I can even learn Chinese in 2 years to that extent, that I can study the whole major in Chinese :( ..

• Like 1

if your undergrad is in English there is no need to learn Chinese. you only need 1-2 year remedial Chinese if your degree will be conducted in Chinese.

by the way probably 2 years Chinese probably worth more than a degree from a Chinese university anyways...

• Like 1

Does anyone know whethet Peking,Fudan,and Sichuan university have announced their result??

Please kindly paste the link here..

*I regret my decision to apply to top universities like those three...The competition must be so tight..

@ saranisa

don't worry buddy, CSC will also send your application to random universities .. if those three universities does not accept you, there must be some other university that does .. you'll be enrolled in that ..

• Like 1