Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2011

Brian US

yesterday morning i made a call to southeast,and the teacher told me the result is out so if havent got the email frm the international students affair office-seu,im not selected there.and i asked if she is going to put da results on website she no ,we have already sent da email to all succsful applcnt.and my friend got da email.u can cal them 4 more

• Like 1

There is one bad news for applicants of Pakistan. Some of the applications have been misplaced or skipped (although it must not because HEC was the authority to shortlist) by Ministry of Foreign Affairs Pakistan like mine. Because my application was forwarded by HEC to Ministry of Foreign Affairs office for onward submission to China Embassy but it did not reach China Embassy Pakistan. When I contacted China embassy they informed me that we also received such complaints from other applicants who were nominated by HEC but we did not receive their application.

• Like 2

@adeel on which number you contact china embassy

and Adeel According to HEC status on all applications which HEC sent is like that.

Your application has been forwarded for further processing to Chinese Authorities. In case, HEC receive any update regarding outcome of your application then HEC will inform you accordingly, but in case you are direclty contacted by Chinese Authorities, then you are required to inform HEC regarding your application updates. If you are selected for CGSP scholarship then you must travel to China for pursuing your studies. As this scholarship is granted on the basis of Bilateral Relations between both the Countries.

In this paragraph it is not mentioned that HEC will send these applications to Ministry of Foreign affairs then Chines Embassy..

• Like 1

I sent an email to International Student Office of Sichuan University asking when the CSC result will be published.

And they replied me that i did not get the scholarship...Poor me,but i can still wait result from 2 other universities that I applied.

So if you apply to Sichuan,feel free to email them. It seems they wont publish the result in their website.

• Like 1

I have sent many many emails to Jilin university and Xian jiatong university but it seems they just given there email address on website but they are not functional cuz i dont received any reply Yet..!!!!!!!!!!!! :o <_< :unsure: :blink:

• Like 1

@ Dr. Haseeb Sattar

adm-sie@mail.xjtu.edu.cn this email is functional at Xi'an Jiatong University. at very early I was going to apply to this university and ask them for information. they sent me the following message.

Mr./Ms. Thank you very much for being interested in our university. If you want to apply Chinese Government Scholarship (study in our university), there are two things to do by yourself. 1) Register and apply on the website (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn/inscholarship/student/stuChooseLocale.do?chooseLocale=chooseLocale&language=english ).And agency number of our university is 10698. The details of this program are available on the website (http://en.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/11678d1ad1114276a296ca1f3da38f99.shtml), and you can also get information related on the website of our college(http://sie.xjtu.edu.cn ). 2) Get more information from our website(http://sie.xjtu.edu.cn ) and prepare required documents and send them to us by Email,and we will check and reply. Sincerely, 2010-11-18 Admission Office----------------------------------School of International Education<br style="line-height: 17px; ">Xi'an Jiaotong University<br style="line-height: 17px; ">Phone: 0086-29-82665924<br style="line-height: 17px; ">Fax: 0086-29-82665923<br style="line-height: 17px; ">E-mail:adm-sie@mail.xjtu.edu.cn<br style="line-height: 17px; ">----------------------------------

@ Dr. Haseeb

Yeah HEC did not mention it but when I contacted CSC they informed me that they did not receive my application. Then I contacted China Embassy they said that they also did not receive my application so I contacted HEC they informed me that they sent all successful applications to Ministry of Foreign Affairs Pakistan for onward submission to China Embassy.

I called on the same number of culture office you provided. But China Embassy Pakistan is not very supportive to give specific applicant info rather you may contact Chinese Scholarship Council on number 0086-10-66093925.

• Like 2

1) What is your native country? Pakistan

2) Where did you apply? Directly to University (SCUT)

3) When did you apply? I sent it through DHL.

4) When was the deadline? March 31st, 2011

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? First Time

6) What program did you apply for? PhD in Electronic and Information Engineering

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? Only South China University of Technology

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? No

9) What agency number did you use? 10561

10) Where did you get your physical done? from a Government hospital.

11) How did you get your documents notarized? from my Parent Department.

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? no idea..

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I was accepted.

14) How were you notified? Email from the University and then Published list on website.

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Accepted on 02 June,2011

Please tell me How many chances of rejection/acceptance from CSC. Or Whats the reasons of rejection.

1) What is your native country? Thailand

2) Where did you apply? Send directly to each universities

3) When did you apply?11 March

4) When was the deadline? 15 and 20 March

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time.

6) What program did you apply for? Two year language program followed by a three year master's program in Urban Planning and Design.

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1. Dalian University of Technology 2. South china University of Technology 3. Tongji University

9) What agency number did you use? Each Universities

10) Where did you get your physical done? Private Hospital in Bangkok Thailand

11) How did you get your documents notarized?from my university in Bangkok Thailand

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps???

Finally, for those getting results:

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I was accepted for the scholarship starting September 2011.

14) How were you notified?By phone

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Accepted 3rd June 2011

16) What school and program were you accepted to? Tongji University for one year language program and three year master's program.

• Like 1

• New Members

1) What is your native country? Russia

2) Where did you apply? Directly to the universities

3) When did you apply?Early February 2011

4) When was the deadline? April 30th

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time.

6) What program did you apply for? 1 year language program followed by a 2 year master's program in Economics.

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1. Tsinghua University 2. Fudan University 3. Renmin University

9) What agency number did you use? Tsinghua University

10) Where did you get your physical done? Used my Chinese physical from enrolling at East China Normal University in March 2010.

11) How did you get your documents notarized? Paid a lot of money to notary public

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? Don't use this type of dope

• Like 2

Thanks a lot Amr Khan and thanks a lot manli for posting the procedure... i have also applied directly to Kunming university of science and technology, but found no result yet.. any body who applied to kunming university on this forum please do post about result... i asked from kunming university admission office, they said they have sent my documents to csc office.

i also applied lanzhou jiatong university, they also sent my documents to csc office, lanzhou jiatong university list has been published but but my name is not in the list, they have yet not sent me the reason. would my application be successful at kunming university?????

Please if any body knows result do share.

• Like 1

Guys, can we still get to change our University if we've been selected for 2 year language program and then 4 years of Bachelors? .. I mean, suppose if I get selected in BLCU for language program and JIAOTONG for Bachelors .. in the meanwhile, when I'm doing my language program, can I still get to change my university? :unsure: