Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2011

Brian US

I don't know why they make us wait so long. I mean, it's ridiculous that we have to wait for the EU scholarship to get a 'pre-selection' list until end of July... They already have the pre-selection in May, when they select the candidates' file to be forwarded to the CSC... Like in 2009, the pre-selection list was available in mid-May...

@ Kewon

Try to write to the Universities you applied!They now the results and as my experiences show they are helpful!

Keown sorry:)

Anyways, I absolutely agree with you, they could post of those who were send to the CSC in the first round. This list what we are waiting for will be the final list despite the name:)

Hey folks! Back in July 2009 I sent an email to this address BLCUzhaosh1@blcu.edu.cn and they prematurely told me that i was accepted. They didn't give clear answers when i asked them for info about my admission notice, JW201, etc so i was still sort of unsure. I only let out a sigh of relief when i finally received my official acceptance package in AUGUST!

So to anyone who applied to BLCU, try contacting them through this email,ou might get a response.

I went through the same the torturous feeling of anticipation all of you are going through! Hang in there! But also be prepared for the worst! Good luck!

Thanks for the BLCU information, crisgee. I applied to PKU, BLCU, and BNU for the language program, and I feel that BLCU is the most likely of the three to admit me as I am currently at BLCU, and now I'm trying to figure out if they have accepted me or not. :mellow:

Hi,

I'd like to study a master's degree in China. I have a question about the 1-2 year language learning component beforehand. Does your university choose where you do this, or do you(as you have applied for a masters at a specific university, with the language learning component as a add-on/requirement)? I ask this because I've read of some people doing their masters at one university and their language training beforehand at another.

Thanks.

• New Members

I sent a message to the uni via exactly this address and they said I should contact the office through which I applied. I asked my Chinese friend to visit the BLCU and ask for the information. They denied him, as he assured me, he was really persistent. They said they have over 1000 applications and refused to make some searching. That's it...(

@kribu

Tsinghua university do not post list on their website. Who applied directly to Tsinghua University has already been informed via email. you can contact Tsinghua on email grad@mail.tsinghua.edu.cn for graduate programs. Did you apply Tsinghua directly or through China Embassy of your country? From which country you are?

@Kribu Dont be tense..if you applied through China embassy then you should wait..because china embassy will send your application in different universities..if 1 university don't give you admission this dosent mean that you have lost..so be patient and wait and think positively..

Wish you best luck..and hope for the best.