Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2011

Brian US

@ Awais i think you are interpreting it wrong..

These paragraphs meaning is that if university conduct course in english then you dont need chines language..but it is part of program (like we study pak studies as elective so here you will have to study chines as a subject and have to clear it same like your other subjects)...

But the most important thing is result announcement and getting scholarship,..

• Like 1

Please don't comfort each other, especially not in urdu here. private message each other and keep this forum for results posting. it seems like that this forum is only about you two Awais Kazi and Haseb Sattar.

• Like 2

The main discussion of this topic is for results, but I think comforting goes along with the stress of waiting. I've already voiced my frustration the results are given so late. As I was already in Beijing, my main concern was signing a new lease on my apartment and debating what private school to attend. For most applicants, the acceptance only gives them a couple months to prepare a move to the other side of the world.

I hope this topic will be more of a guide on why/how members were accepted or rejected.

That said, I will be a little more strict in an effort to consolidate an already long topic. Keep the discussion to English. If you have questions on why your post was edited or deleted, feel free to message me.

Congratulations to those recently accepted, and to those still waiting, expect results as late as July.