Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2011

Brian US

Thanks for the good opinion buddy, you are right,but do not worry, i am proficient in both written and spoken chinese language, just wanted to confirm it

because in the first pages, a discussion was going on the medium of instruction, but no final opinion on this matter was given, so I deemed it right to confirm

it with Brian US! Well i will try to keep this debate on the results of CSC, rather than the medium of instruction! Thanks buddy, good luck to you!

You should be able to message members, so feel free to ask away. I believe only a select few developing countries receive flight subsidies, which does not include the US. The results for the US should be release any day now, but it may be until the end of this month that you receive anything from DC.

@JJTHOMPSON

I couldn't agree with you more...I can barely concentrate in my final papers nowadays...I called the Chinese embassy here yesterday and they still don't have any information...that made me even more anxious!

Wish you all good luck and hope we'll all get what we wished for! :)

• Like 2

I totally agree with both of you! I myself called the embassy today and they told me the results might be out in early august! Well, RoyT, you should concentrate on your studies buddy! I don't know why they are being late this year! Fingers crossed indeed! Good luck to both of you ! You will both be fine!

Today i called Culture center in Islamabad pakistan,the person told me that China scholarship council will announce the result in August for Pakistani students..

• Like 1

Hello. Im a Gas engineer from Venezuela, I have applied for a master in csc, and I the same nervios as some of you, until now I have not receive any answer from csc if anybody know about the people who applied this year i made a question the studies will start in september? by the way congrats to marietta :)!! I hope to be selected by csc and check u all in china! blessing!

Hi,

I'd like to study a master's degree in China. I have a question about the 1-2 year language learning component beforehand. Does your university choose where you do this, or do you(as you have applied for a masters at a specific university, with the language learning component as a add-on/requirement)? I ask this because I've read of some people doing their masters at one university and their language training beforehand at another.

Thanks.

They will tell you where to do your language training. Sometimes it will be at the same school as your degree program or a different school. Depends on the school and program, so try contacting the schools you are interested in.

@JJTHOMPSON yesterday i called to China Culture center here in Pak.The person told me that China council will give us final results in August.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm still to wait for a whole Month...This wait Damn make me nervous :o :o ..

• Like 1

Dear all. I am in contact with my suggested supervisor in China. He told me that my application has been approved by CSC and confirmed by the University. More over the university send my admission notice and other official formalities to CSC for further transmission at the start of last month. I want to know that where CSC will send these documents? Directly to me/ HEC Pakistan or the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan. Remember I applied through HEC Pakistan.

• Like 1

I see many of you applied for master or other postgraduate degrees. I applied only for Chinese language student, as my local university chose me as the only student to be granted the CSC scholarship to begin this September.

Do you think the results of the the 1-year Chinese language student program (without studying any other major) is the last one to be decided and published by the CSC/universities?

This waiting is driving me crazy...!