Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2011

Brian US

• New Members

Dear brothers, i am reading your posts from last week, everyone is waiting for CSC results.. May GOD bless all of us..

Can anyone tell me about Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)results?

• New Members

1) What is your native country? Indonesia

2) Where did you apply? Southeast University

3) When did you apply? Late May

4) When was the deadline? 31st May

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time.

6) What program did you apply for? 1 year language program and three years environmental engineering

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? only Southeast University

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? Yes

9) What agency number did you use? Southeast University

10) Where did you get your physical done? In my university hospital

11) How did you get your documents notarized? from the administration office in my university

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? I do not know,

I would like to ask people here in case of my problem. I am applying for a SEU scholarship at first, and Luckily the admission try to applying CSC scholarship for me. I would like to know when the CSC announcement, in fact that the registration is actually closed at april, and I submit the CSC documents in the middle of June (after admission contacted me). Is there anybody has the same case with me?

In the CSC scholarship, if somebody is failed, will he/she get the notification or not?

Regards,

Aisyah

In my country, those who have been selected for the interview, have unofficially obtained the scholarship

from what the representatives in my country told me, but there is no such proofs that this is actually the case, we just have to wait and see!

Dear I want to know the procedure you adopted for your application as I have submitted my application through HEC, Pakistan and my name is in the list of applicants whose applications have been forwarded to chinese authorities.

@Agrarian

I contacted two days before to csc office about the result. They told me that yet they have not released the result for pakistan, however they said those who have applied should contact the higher authorities... HEC or Embassy

• Like 1

Friends i believe the results will be announced on a single day for all applicants around the world, this has been the case since some years ago

and this trend might continue

This is not true. It depends on the country, area, or even province.

Brian Us, I want to ask you a question dear, according to your experience, is there any possibility of obtaining the scholarship(Undergrad), with the teaching medium being english rather than

chinese?

Thanks for the good job! Keep it up !

Brian Us, I want to ask you a question dear, according to your experience, is there any possibility of obtaining the scholarship(Undergrad), with the teaching medium being english rather than

chinese?

Yes, but you will need to research the schools individually and the programs they have to offer, which are very few. I have some friends taking classes in both English and Chinese.

chinese scholarship in english medium !!!!!!!!!!!!! 1% and only for those who start by priate sponsor then csc-scholarship otherwise forget ,u should prepare ur self to study chinese if u dont like it better go to english country ma friends.i dont get da point why pipo wan study in english in china real i dont get it no english here only few prof can speak n even if they know they wil adv u to learn chinese coz most of them prefer to use chinese than english ,compitetnt on it so dont waste ur tm if u dont want to learn other language like chinese

• Like 2