Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2013

Brian US

Many Thanks to Everyone for wishes..I ll pray and hope everyone here ll get scholarship and we all will meet in China..

Univ announced results on official website which is Iso.hust.edu.cn

• Like 2

Salam and congrats dear wish u a great future ahead. Haseeb remember when did o wish u about the scholarship? Hopfully we will meet on china if im successful in getting the scholarship. I m in islamabad this weekend my emai id is imrannotts@gmail.com

• Like 1

1) What is your native country? U.S.

2) Where did you apply? I applied through my school. They took care of the registration details.

3) When did you apply? Early February 2013

4) When was the deadline? I do not know

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time.

6) What program did you apply for? One year chinese language program.

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1. beijing lanaguage and culture iniversity BLCU 2. Shanghai Jiaotong 3. I do not remember

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? No

9) What agency number did you use? School took care of it

10) Where did you get your physical done? At a local physician

11) How did you get your documents notarized? School took are of it

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? School took care of it

Finally, for those getting results:

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I was accepted for the scholarship for fall 2013

14) How were you notified? By e-mail

15) When were you accepted/rejected. I was accepted on June 18

16) What school and program were you accepted to? BLCU

If you were accepted to BLCU or any of the universities nearby (like Peking or Tsinghua) please message me. I would love to make friends before I arrive :)

• Like 1

Look like I have also get the full scholarship!

I'll study one year chinese in Nanjing Normal University and then I will do a bachelor program in Chongqing university :)

Chongqing university in my first choise and I'm rally happy to go one year in Nanjing. But why I can't study chinese in Chongqign University?

• Like 2

ANYBODY APPLIED FOR Chongqing University?

I have a problem to consult you guys...'

Well, at the end of last month, I got pre-accepted from 2 universities (A Uni , and Chongqing Uni), and A Uni have sent my application mateirals to CSC,also got replied officially from CSC. I called to CSC to ask for helps, He advised me to send an canceled letter to A uni. by emailing, then Chongqing u. can send my application materials to CSC. Now, Chongqing has already sent mine to CSC. They said to wait for final result in the end of June. I want to ask you guys that, in my case, whether got scholarship from Chongqing U.or not? The name list which have been sent to CSC will be got scholarship for at all ?

Thanks