Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2013

Brian US

@Pauan

If the embassy confirms they send it already then you don't need to be worried, mine wasn't changed until end of May but i keep contact to my university and they said application is on the process. They told me that sometimes they cannot manage to update the online status because of a lot of applicants. Don't worry not only you whose online status never changed. I remember the last year thread somebody has been awarded with the scholarship but the online status never changed at all. Everything is fine with your application i think, its still june though.

• Like 2

The laihua application status means almost nothing... my status is The application form is currently checking BUT my documents (the paper version) never reached to the embassy... (complicated story, but it ended up at the customs office)

• Like 1

• New Members

I applied to two universities Harbin Institute of Technology and Harbin Engineering University. Harbin Engineering University has already published the awardees list but my name is not there. I think They did not send my documents for approval because I did not send the documents by post. I only mailed them. Please guide them Could this the reason for rejecting my scholarship?

I've tried contacting CUPL a couple of times with regards to the scholarship but they never reply, I don't know if some other universities also choose not to reply to requests about the scholarship. It's really annoying as I was already offered a place on a masters by them back in January.

I guess I will have to wait until CSC results are publish by the EU window.

Congratulations to those who have already been told they will receive the scholarship and good luck to everyone else.

@noblemaster

I think you've got it for sure, can't see any reason they wouldn't accept you at this point. Try and follow up with them on the phone or through email, your acceptance package is probably coming in the mail soon too. Congratulations~

Congrats to those of you getting scholarships, and a quick reminder - you can find discussion of your university via this index, where you may or may not find existing info and other people heading to the same place.

@FredSaidYes Mr Chen Gong said to me that universities are not at liberty to tell you if you were accepted into their programme through CSC as its your embassy that should tell you. However, this is at odds with what Ive seen about some people knowing before the embassy has released the results. So its probably at the uni's discretion.

He also said that EU results will be released next week some time (Im not holding my breath though, as he told me last month that they would be released beginning of last week). Its probably worth you ringing your university's foreign office and asking them if they received your application from CSC. Thats something they can tell you.

Im currently also waiting for the EU's final confirmation so I can breathe a little easier.

@Lantos Does this mean my status on laihua.csc.edu.cn is also kind of irrelevant (even more so than people applying through the embassy)? I have mainly been checking the university admissions web pages but they are yet to be updated. It would be one fewer website I feel the need to check each day.

@GotJack thanks for the info anyway

@s200Uk Yeah they will be posted online on the URL @GotJack has posted. I think if you applied directly through the university, they should be the ones that let you know. The EU results are for those that applied through the Chinese mission to the EU in Brussels.

@Dr.Haseeb Sataar

Chinese university offices don't work on the weekend, the work week starts on the 17th, look for some results this coming week before you start to worry. I always seem to get vague answers from Chinese university, 六月中,三十号左右。。。don't sweat it too much, haha.

• Like 1

@Dr.Haseeb Sattar

There are exceptions to the rule if it is the week of a Chinese holiday, then suddenly all students and staff have to work and come to class on the weekend to make up for lost time. I still haven't gotten use to this practice, haha.

I'm gonna stop by the office again tomorrow and see if the results are out. Waiting is not easy...

is there anybody who applied to university of International business and economics (uibe) and got any respond from school?I mailed them to ask when they will publish the results but they didn't answer to me,and it's not my first mail i sended,and their english website is pretty rubbish too..