Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Applications/Results - 2015

mazi

@ stanislasdecourbel

honestly I don't think anyone here can really answer your concerns. Seems kind of specific. and even so, more than likely there will be nothing you can do about it if it IS wrong or a problem. All you really can do is email your embassy and ask.. or if they don't respond, play the waiting game. It sucks though, I know!

@lambilyforever

heres the email: tjnu_adm@126.com

No, someone from tjnu office told me that results output but that was in a personal talk, nothing was formal and then I asked to office directly so they told me that they didnt get results yet, this made me confused a bit only.  I think my friend saw Confucius results only or something, hard to estimate, indeed I think good or bad I will get a result next week.

No, I studied one semester in tjnu before my graduation. I think they not need more info about me , they cant give admission letter now it can be pre-admission letter only, but I dont know if they asked people for it, they asked u?  They told me they are waiting final result and then they will tell me result. is it possible if they didnt nominate me?

@jymox

of course, I did forward my documents together with the admission letter I got from SCUT. Thanks for you answer...just have to wait till July :conf 

@DonLian

thanks, I ought to wait...I don't really have a choice

Can somebody help me :help : it's quite stupid but I don't remember my username and password to loggin here http://laihua.csc.edu.cn/inscholarship/jsp/student/StudentLogin.jsp   and check my CSC application status.

@Soulizer

Getting only tuition covered isn't all that bad. That's usually the most expensive part. Dorm rooms here in Xiamen are usually 1000-2000rmb for the whole semester and food is about 1500rmb/mo

Hi everyone, 

I applied for a CSC at Donghua University (Shanghai). Please let me know if there is some person who applied also to Donghua University. We can share imformations together as soon as we got it. 

Many Thx. 

Results from quite a few universities posted here:

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA4MDczNzc4OA==&mid=254215733&idx=1&sn=dd7c5eb6521902a163b4656a27ebe2af&scene=1&from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0#rd

I haven't been confirmed by the university yet, but my name is on the list.

My status on the laihua website never changed from "Application form has been already submitted", so I think can confirm this status has very limited meaning.

Good luck to everyone else, hopefully you can find your names.

just for maybe others to brace themselves : i applied for lang program via EU window, with pre-admission notice to 1 university. current status: ''application form has been already submitted'' 

emailed my university with the pre-admission and they said they don't have my stuff so rejected from them... 

I dont think the other program results will be announced till mid July. I saw a notice on HUST's website and they said to check the page around the 20th for other candidates not in the CUP program. Getting antsy wont do you well. Remember when you check your schools and went through other means than direct submission, that the CSC makes changes and send you where there is space. Dont loose hope. :)