Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Applications/Results - 2015

mazi

Levinho

I think it would be helpful to send the relevant office an email and ask them about the result. As I know, CSC Beijing verification/approval has not been completed for all universities, and may give out the results for different universities gradually as mine. Please send them an email and hope to be responded. 

• Like 1

• New Members

Friends! I applied for the Chinese government scholarship to do phd. I've heard that it is very difficult to apply for the scholarship if you are currently studying in China. Despite this fact, I was accepted by the school of Political Science of Wuhan University. As I know, the school then sent my documents to the university's office of International Affairs. The office then is obliged to send candidates list to the csc in Beijing.

The thing is that office from the very beginning was telling that I almost have no chance to get scholarship and be accepted despite the fact I was already accepted by the school itself. Their reason is that I study in China already and my chances to get scholarship is very low. Did anyone encounter this kind of situation? Does the office of International Affairs have an authority to deny applications even if they were accepted by the school. Will the csc in Beijing take into account this factor?  

Hi Everyone!

I'm an American accepted into the MA Conference Interpretation/Translation program at Beijing Foreign Studies University.  The school didn't contact me for a final interview until June.  Due to my bad planning, I've missed the April deadline for applying for the Chinese Government Scholarship by a long shot this year.  

I've already gathered the necessary documents to apply next year.  What I am curious about is: Will CSC award someone a scholarship to pursue the second year of graduate studies at a Chinese university?  I would be applying directly through BFSU, from Beijing.  I would have the first year of studying under my belt and grades to prove it.  But will they fund me for only half of my graduate education? I couldn't find any information about this from CSC's official web page, so any guesses would be helpful!

Thanks everyone!

Aisu

Dear colleagues,

Does anyone know where can we see so-called PhD-Program Awardee Name List of Shanghai Jiao Tong University? Particularly I'm interested in Chinese Government Scholarship Type A Doctoral Programs results 2015 for educational programs in English. This university answered me personally that I had been granted this Scholarship, but they sent documents from SJTU to the Government Council, and I can check the result in the CSC website. But there are no results yet there...

Sincerely