Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

21 minutes ago, abdul said:

Csc results have not released yet. I have checked with Graduate School and Financial aid office. Those who are admitted, they have gotten Tsinghua university or Beijing Government scholarship. It may takr longer to announce csc results.  

I don't make apply for Tsinghua university or Beijing Government scholarship! To send the package, they asked me for the address!

121212.jpg

• Like 1

I think this whole thing is getting a little confusing...from what i gather CSC results are gonna take a while before it's announced and the notifications we're actually getting @Mahdi and a few others are other scholarships provided by the respective schools been mistaken for CSC...i think we should check well...but all the same congrats guys...u're through and the best of luck to the rest of us..

23 hours ago, Ramloc17 said:

I droped a CSC scholarship in XJTU for a chance at SJTU...and got the university B type...which is enough to live off.

hai Ramloc, i'm new member here, you said you droped a CSC scholarship in XJTU? does it's mean XJTU already announce the CSC scholarship? i'm curious because today is 30th june, but still no update in my portal

I have also been accepted by Tsinghua University - like Mahdi above. The offer DOES NOT mean that I have received the scholarship as well. 

At this time TU has NOT received news from CSC yet. 

I do find it strange that they confirm the admission as I could mean that I am invited to accept the admission without scholarship support.

I personally do not know what to do about it and was told by TU to wait until next week.

My friend who had been granted csc scholarship from Renmin University last year (directly applied to University) she even received her admission package in july 10..

I still can't believe it will be published late july :cry: 

From what I understood, CSC has changed the rules about what institution can recommend students when and how many. It appears that CSC is taking an even greater central control about who gets admitted where under what scholarship. 

I am sure this will backfire as it causing already lots of frustrations among students (as myself) and uncertainty among universities.