Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

@ELIJAH  @Danidan   actually only Ph.D. are the ones who get the single rooms, that is covered by CSC. Language, masters and bachelor students go in double rooms, you can request a single room but you will have to pay the difference of room value (probably), and as experience shows they usually don't want to give single room,       

@abdul I already received the email last week, and also my status in the university website has changed to admitted, just waiting for the CSC results.

I'm from Argentina, and you? Did you applied for the English taught or the Chinese taught program?

Hello, guys. My status has changed to be In Progress via Chinese Embassy in Indonesia. I have mailed my first preference of university to ask if my document is there from CSC or not. The university said "Sorry that we haven't got your documents", but my status csc has been changed to be In Progress. Anybody can help me for this condition? What does it mean? Thank you so much for your help guys.

• Like 1

JUST IN

beautiful people, I' ve just gotten an email from Renmin UNIV (Beijing) and they awarded me their school scholarship (free tuition) this means I will have to be responsible for the rest of the expenses lodging and accommodations. right now I have really mixed feelings and I would like to hear from your experiences. most important what to prepare in these few weeks before moving to China. also, my program is taught in English and I don't speak Mandarin yet

• Like 2

If you can afford living cost and accommodation Renmin is a great opportunity  and really cool adventure. When I got there first time my Chinese was bad but it improved during the stay to the level where I was comfortable with thinking in Chinese.

If you don't speak Chinese think about getting airport pickup or prepare couple routes to get to the uni from airport . Also check if the plugs/socket working in your country will work in China.  If its about the money than you can live inexpensive life, it may be hard without eating out and travelling but it is possible to survive without spending much. You can get some study buddies at the English Corner.

I'll be studying at Renda so if you need help just get in touch with me

my wechat (微信) is  danteveli_

• Like 1

• New Members

Hello everyone. If there is someone who has applied for Nankai University, they have announced a list for CGS with provisionally admitted applicants. This is the link: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/69rswFnoDJK2k2oWFy0zPQ

Important: This is only for those who have applied through University, or who have applied for Silk Road Program and American Student Program. If you had applied through embassy, then Nankai probably accepted your application if you hadn't received a rejection email. But you can email them and check.

• Like 1