Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

@Hyus On the admission letter, it should be written when you have to be in China, usually they give the registration date. Also, the university usually sends a paper with some information like how do you go from the airport to the university, which gate you have to go to, what is the name of the building, also some information about the activities, the shops around, the bank... Its not always the case but sometimes there is also a form to return for the room. And thats basically it !

@HyusHyHyusH

• Like 1

@Saleh I applied for a Master Degree, I got the admission package a couple of weeks ago, they sent it by DHL, but I'm still waiting for the scholarship results (type B), for graduate students the registration day is the 24th of August, I don't really know the rest  of students

18 hours ago, pturskis said:

Thanks for the answer. 

Yup, looks like we are the only Lithuanians this year. Are your studies in English or Chinese?

I sent you an invitation on Linke

I can speak Chinese, but my program is in English. RenDa is pretty close to Tsinghua, we should meet up once we're in Beijing!

• New Members

I applied in HUST for President Scholarship. However, University convert my scholarship to CGS and put my name in the nomination list.

I did not open any csc accounts but HUST told me that they would do everything for this after getting confirmation from CSC.

They nominated total more than 100.

Will all get the the CGS scholarship? What about the last year?

Is there anyone who got nomination from HUST?