Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

Hi, guys. University sent me such letter

"Dear Student,

Hope this email finds you well.

This letter is to inform you that BTBU promoted you as our best candidate to CSC. Your application documents together with your admission documents were already submitted to CSC. The attached Admission Letter and JW201 form are for your reference. Please be aware that the attached documents can not be regarded as the certificates of wining CGS or be used as Visa application documents. CSC will conduct the following process and finally issue you the JW 201 Visa form with their official stamp on it.

Again, thanks for choosing BTBU! We've also enclosed our <2017 Student Letter> that you may be albe to learn about our registration details in advance.
Looking forward to meeting your soon :)"

On laihua my status "in progress". Am I need to worry about the results of commission?
  • Like 2

hai, i'm yunita from indonesia

anyone here applying csc in xi'an jiaotong university? i just currious, i got confirmation email that i got scholarship, but don't know is it csc scholarship or university scholarship. 

my csc website status is in progress

and my XJTU website status is have entered school and the financial resource is china government scholarship

any experience here? or maybe someone got csc in xjtu last year? can you tell me what scholarship i got? thanks

Hello everybody,

Named jean baptiste from Burundi ,i have applied for  scholarship 2017 in china but i have never get the results from csc,

only i have seen the receiption notification from the university of science and technologies of Beijing said that they have reciepted my document and the result will be sent before the end of june.

But ,just now I see nothing. I don't know where was the problem about my document .

Someone knows anything about it can help me.

you can join me also at watspp number +25779201025

Hello everyone!

I got a call from the embassy in my country and finally they said I got the scholarship in Shanghai! But they will give me other info on thursday.. Can anyone who got the infopack say when do we have to be in China? And what else do we need?

• Like 1

@Melvin the sincere truth is that it doesn't mean anything. Mine was returned 3 times with different reasons. I kept one resubmitting it. Till the university sent me message that csc didnt give them quota for application for my course of study. I gave up.I jst logged in and decided to jst submit once more. I logged into it on Monday hoping to see application returned to my greatest surprise i saw 'in progress'. So how can my application be in progress when the csc has rejected me and the uni gave reason for that. It all boils down to the fact dat status doesnt mean anything. Just wait till the final result is published. If your name is there then u are good to go.

Bcos i personally checked previous forum on csc and saw people that there status showed submitted yet they still got the scholarship. Dont assume anything because u might be disappointed. Jst have patience and pray hard. Gudluck all

• Like 1

Hello,

This is probably a weird question to ask after receiving the scholarship, but does anyone know, what is the stipend for full-scholarship general scholars of EU Window in Beijing (Renda)? Do I also get free accomodation and healthcare.

P. S. Congrats to all who got scholarships! See you in China.

Also, thanks to those who provide constant help in this forum!

OMG, yep. i think so this status doesnt mean anything. though my status was in progress after i send email to shandong university of science and technology they told me i didnt got selected,but still my status is in progress.:wall

so now i was just waiting for zhejiang university of technology. my status is still in progress but havent got any email from them didnt even post anything in their website.they just keep saying wait until august. i want to go to zhejiang since i applied in english taught program.

and today i got another surprising email from northeastern university that i got nominated & send ma documents to csc in chinese taught program. my status was submitted when i check before two weeks ago and now it says in progress:wallbut it is weird, they said northeastern have 70 quotas this year and the list they sent me was 44 students nominated to CSC only in software department(软件学院).

now am just confused.... not sure if todays email is for good or not? i am afraid if it will affect my process in zhejiang, since i want the english program. 

I can just say this status thing doesnt mean anything. but this whole process:evil: am tired now:help

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, pturskis said:

Hello,

This is probably a weird question to ask after receiving the scholarship, but does anyone know, what is the stipend for full-scholarship general scholars of EU Window in Beijing (Renda)? Do I also get free accomodation and healthcare.

P. S. Congrats to all who got scholarships! See you in China.

Also, thanks to those who provide constant help in this forum!

You can find the info here: http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=97&id=2070

I saw your name on the list haha. Did you already get your package? I goes we're the only ones from Lithuania here that got the scholarship. 

You will probably get shared accommodation on campus and free health insurance. The exact amount of money that they will pay you is in the link above.

• Like 1

@pturskis

You get the  free accommodation  at the student dorm. If you haven't done it yet you should contact  lgia@ruc.edu.cn  and reserve your room. There are couple options but the free one is double room in international students dorm. There is free insurance but to be honest I'm getting another one to be safe  since I have heard terrifying stories  about how unreliable it is. 

• Like 1

@Maruli Tua Computer Technology... I just would like to ask about my status meaning here hehehe... I have been asking in some group and some said... I have got the scholarship... and some said still don't know because CSC status cannot be trusted. Well then.. I have seen some point of views in this forum... I will just wait the news from my embassy then... :)
it's been nice knowing you, thank you for the reply :) 

Hi guys! I was just wondering what's inside the admission package. I mean except the admission letter and visa documents is there something else saying when to actually fly to China? And also do u know whether I need to reserve room in the dormitory of Tsinghua or the scholarship students already have a reserved one?