Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

@poorya

Hi,

I applied for category A and the results were published on the website of the Chinese embassy's education section. I think you should call the Embassy of China in Iran and ask them directly it will be easier. I checked the website but it looks quite incomplete so just call them :)

@Bayram That's wonderful news. I am convinced beyond doubt that the CSC will not reject you. You definitely have the scholarship in the bag now. I would start my preparations now if I were you. I mean air tickets to avoid last minute booking.

• Like 2

@who asked) if university said that you are accepted then you'll get the scholarship for sure, I picked up my documents personally from the university ( Heilongjiang university of traditional chinese medicine) and the responsible teacher told me they have just got the phd candidates' results and masters candidates results will be announced in a few days) and from few other friends who have applied in other universities in Heilongjiang province they got the same news. And if universities' have already informed you about posting your documents then you'll get them sooner or later and if they're not replying your mails or messages , it means , most of the teachers are on vacation and those who are still working , they are too busy to answer mails or messages, as they are currently busy receiving and posting documents, what I mean is, if you don't get a reply of your messages or mail , try calling directly to their college of international education offices , better to call in the afternoon after lunch break. 

• Like 3

I failed to get acceptance many times,  i have applied for masters in clinicalstomatology in

1.nanjing med uni 

2. Wenzhou medical university 

3. Zhengzhou university 

4.wuhan university 

5. Hust

7. Anhui med coll

All this university sent me rejection letters

So am asking if there is anyone who got acceptance letter from above university. 

In same domain. 

Plz help me how i can proceed fo next chance .

+250786487681 my whatap no