Chinese-Forums

Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)上海交通大学 CSC and Other Scholarship Applications

MaLei

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1675355642757975/?ref=bookmarks

I was part of some others, but most people on those group members are from pakistan and i found them quite rude and feeling entitled to scholarships, some even talking bad about chinese when get rejected. But the SJTU group looks good, not a lot of activity, but I see they send emails all the time, so its good for updates.

• New Members

Hi there:)

First time posting on this thread, so here is a little about me: I'm Canadian and I've applied for the year long Intensive Chinese Language program at SJTU! I applied for the scholarship through 2 embassies (not through the university itself). Let me know if you've applied for the same thing:)! 

I just received this email a couple of hours ago saying congratulations on receiving the CSC scholarship. However, I sent this email on the 23rd asking if they knew whether I was approved by CSC or not; I was told that I should wait for the scholarship result. So confused :S! Have any of you received the same email? 

19549437_1362037990577961_484127174_o.png

19531737_1362037977244629_810378213_o.jpg

• Like 1