Chinese-Forums

Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)上海交通大学 CSC and Other Scholarship Applications

MaLei

I was talking to some guy who studies there,he said
Actually A type scholarship for PhD. i saw very few students got CSC or A in masters most of them western.

the guys bangladeshi. a lot of people are already awarded the CSC scholarship.
my old theory was they applied  through other channels and their results are in faster.
But im wondering if im wrong :P

I dont know anyone who applied directly to the university who has gotten a scholarship yet, Nhq007 got one, but he applied via the sino-us program.

but if they were gona offer us university scholarships, why wait for the CSC notice?

@Ramloc17 Rejecting a lot of people does not mean they are not looking at applications. CSC will prob send results to university very soon, than uni will release the results for A, B,C,D scholarships. I know of some students who already got status of Scholarship type A(applied on embassy, not university), and other have self paid.

If you have self paid, you are out. no scholarship for you.

If you have under review, just wait for first week of july max. than you will get some kind of scholarship.