Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Ren_st

igacave:
It could be one of the possible variants, I hope. otherwise i wouldn't be able to explain why my second uni hasn't seen my docs yet.. and it would be illogical to send the docs directly to hanban from the first uni without letting the second uni see them first. did you contact your universities?

Those of you who have the 录取 status should wait for your university to contact you, about whether or not they have already sent your documents. At the moment it is Hanban who will have to confirm with the universities if they are willing to fund your studies. I am sure there is nothing for you to worry about. Just wait for your universities to contact you.

Mari Piano - You can try to ask other universities to accept you for the CI programme, I suppose you should ask for an admissions letter, or if they are willing, they can contact Hanban and tell Hanban that they are willing to recommend you.

Contact the Confucius Institute department for your university. In my university right now, the CI is actually a separate department from the International Students deparrment. It is our CI who deals with the scholarship students under this department. CSC and other scholarship or self-funded students are handled by the university's ISO. So in case it may be similar in other schools, try to contact their CI office first (esp. because if your documents are sent to the university, the university's CI is the one who will receive it).

• Like 1

Does anyone have any idea how long this status (“接收院校审核中”- 调剂院校 ) can last? It has been 1 week since I had this status, and still no change, no hint on how it's proceeding ( still sending my docs to the chosen unis or already looking for another uni or doing nothing)......
Those ones who had the same status, is there any change?

• Like 1

my status just had a change to:

申请进度:“接收院校审核中”- 录取 

(意见:经审核该生符合汉语国际教育硕士条件,同意录取)
接收院校:天津师范大学

Did I got it right? I really worry about it. thanks to all of you. and nice to meet you all.

P.S. sorry if my english is wrong to use.....

• Like 1

Hey Pingrong Kong, your profile says your HSK score 6! is that right? because previously we have thought that it is hard to get accepted for various reasons if you have high level HSK scores. There are even some in this forum who got rejected because of that, or I should say that is the reason what we thought got them rejected. 

Yes, I got it. But my score is very low...

But anyway it's just a lavel score. And I think it can't show the real ability of that's person who got it.

对,我已经通过了,但是分数太低了。

本人认为其实它们只是个等级与分数而已,不可以表示一切的能力。

我们互相帮助,互相学习,继续努力吧! 加油!