Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2014 General Discussion

haoyu

Last year i got Master scholarship meanwhile i was doing Mphil in Pakistan.That time only 6 months were left to complete my Mphil so i decided not to avail scholarship because if avail then i ll need to spend 3 years to complete master in china.

• Like 1

hey guys,

anyone applied to Tianjin Uni? i got my acceptance a few weeks ago and am just waiting on the EU scholarship decision, if its not a good outcome then I intend to go and just pay the tuition fees myself.

My GPA is 3.7 and I'm averaging 68 doing a history degree, which is fairly good. are others of the same academic level?

any info you can give me would be sweet.

Rob

I was awarded the scholarship, but when I applied i didnt have any university acceptance letters. so when i was awarded the scholarship, they gave me an admissions notice to a university that i didnt put as one of my choices. through a special connection, i received a pre-admission letter for a university that i put down as my choice. is it still possible to try and apply to other universities? if i apply to them and get a pre-admission letter or admission notice, is there still a chance the embassy will choose another university for me?

Hello Friends,

Post all the result from different University as quickly as anyone can. I am still seeing ' Your application has been submitted' . May be after some days the dispatching authority of China will check my application. I believe from Nepal only few students have applied for the Chinese Government scholarship so I wish CSC will consider my hard effort.

Hello friends  :)

I am also an international applicant for a one-year study in China for the 2014/2015 academic year. I applied to 3 universities in Beijing, but i do not have any feedback whether I am among the accepted students. I have sent emails to the universities asking for information about the status of my application, but I have not received their reply. I do not know when they will announce the results, I am not sure if it will be soon. I think I have to wait for three months to see where I get accepted.  :D 

Good luck to you all!  :)

Hello, I am Environmental-Civil Engineer from Malaysia.

I have applied for Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST) China-European Institute for Clean And Renewable Energy (CEICARE) Double Master Msc English medium program but up until now there is no single message replied to my email (probably same situation now as Dr. Haseeb but last time he got reply in April, now is May already). Quite disappointing.

Both HUST and CSC online application checking status as always shows only "in processing". So there is no way I can know the attitudes of the European and Chinese sides upon my Master admission. I have very well met all the listed minimum admission criteria under Chinese Government non-Bilateral Scholarship. My Application Agency for CSC Scholarship is HUST itself.

• Like 1