Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

@ Chris Two Times

Your journey to Seoul... is it an escapist strategy? Are running from Beijing so as to reduce the pains of waiting????? 

Just joking an smiling gently to cool off the waiting period.

This long wait has taught me a lot especially because the waiting of this year has defied all our usual predictions. This year is a little different. The results are coming in trickles.

Hope you are goo, bro?

@ Chris Two Times

A friend who works at the International Students Office of FUDAN UNIVERSITY IN SHANGHAI had predictably assured me that there must be good news by mid June or latest ending of June but even my friend's prediction has crashed. There's nothing new on their website, neither have I got a mail. I spoke to him and he had no explanation... he said we must just have to wait the extra time...  

And Waiting we must do...hahahhahahahahhaha

josesierrag

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:19 PM

shuoshuo, on 04 Jul 2016 - 10:01 PM, said:snapback.png

josesierra - Did you apply for the bilateral scholarship? Because in my case the uni informed me, and then a few days later my embassy confirmed. So I hope it'll be the same for you. Congrats!

Yes, I applied for the bilateral program Spain-China. This morning I phoned to the embassy and they have told me that they don't know nothing yet. I must wait... 

If you read CSC rules well, nothing is sinister by applying more than 1 university. In fact it increases chances of getting accepted.  

Hey everyone, to those that have been granted their scholarships congratulations and to those waiting for news, I hope the news is good and it comes soon. I just had an idea. Wouldn't it be a great if we could set up a meet and greet of the CSC 16 forum participants in China sometime down the road?

• New Members

Hello everyone!

I have been silently reading this forum for a while, a time to actually say something has come!

1) What is your native country? Russia

2) Where did you apply? to the university directly

3) When did you apply? the beginning of April

4) When was the deadline? April, 30

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? no

6) What program did you apply for? university program, Masters degree (Chinese taught)

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? Communication University of China, Soochow University, Shanghai University

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? no

9) What agency number did you use?

10) Where did you get your physical done? local hospital

11) How did you get your documents notarized? by international office at my university

12) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? yes

13) How were you notified? by email

14) When were you accepted/rejected? June, 27

15) What school and program were you accepted to? Soochow University, Chinese Language

@samrat

Double check with your school on that. Universities may automatically line up a double room for scholarship applicants without them doing anything after their scholarship offers are signed, sealed, and delivered; nonetheless, it's still good to check that you in fact do have a room and also, when and how you could move in.

Congratulations again! Good luck with your studies.

Chris Two Times

Dear all, yano-chin joins the list

@yano-chin, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS AND CONGRATULATIONS

1. Economicactivist

2. Chris Two Times

3. Antsa

4. leemakosa

5. Sula

6. not89

7. samrat

8. Hanafit

9. Paraprove

10.Tomzuklin

11.josesierrag

12. Jude

13. Kristin

14. yano-chin

• Like 1

"Hello,

Something wrong with your online application.. I'm sorry. There is a way you can enroll in our university this year. We can give you partial scholarship, wchich means no tuition fee but you need to pay the accomadation fee and cover your monthly living here. And in 2017, you apply for CSC again for full scholarship, and we will give you full schoalrship after 2017. If you accept this way, we can now make admission letter and visa application for you, if don't, please apply and enroll next year.

Ms.Zhou"

So I guess it isn't happening this year... I will apply again next year. Congratulations to those who got it!