Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2014

haoyu

@Shai 

from uni. Before that I got a letter from CCNU that they accepted me and i got approved by CSC. As some people said before, if you got accepted into one uni, all others applications will be rejected by CSC

@Katty, Shai

I'm from Poland, I've applied through the Polish embassy.

I contacted BLCU about the dorms and the possibility of upgrades, but they basically said "don't you worry, you'll have a room, see ya bye". So we'll have to see for ourselves in Beijing.

@Dorimi

Was Shandong your first choice? If not, then maybe it's a good sign that you got into a better university? :)

@Dorimi,, Thanks, if you informed us like that,, then no hope for CSC granting me scholarship in Zheda :(,, let me know if anyone here is going to NEDU, Jilin. I am flying to Beijing on 28th August, if you'll stop over in BLCU please let me know

Guys,

It is taught by Jilin University that the list of CSC awardees will be published there - en.jlu.edu.cn

But i cant open this website! Try to do it using different browsers and gadgets - no result... For a month or more it is unavailable.

Could you open it?

@Sayuri,

привет, и я не знаю. It seems that they updated the website with a new version, unfortunately the Chinese version got the new look, however the English version is not working. It seems that the only way is to contact them by e-mail.

1) What is your native country? Indonesia

2) Where did you apply? apply individually to 2 university and one through embassy

3) When did you apply? End of March 

4) When was the deadline? end of March 

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time

6) What program did you apply for? Master of Teaching Chinese as Second Language

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? Sichuan University, Fujian Normal University (apply individually to uni)  and Sun Yatsen Uni (embassy)

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? No

9) What agency number did you use? universities and embassy

10) Where did you get your physical done? Local Clinic

11) Did you get your documents notarized? My university stamped my grades and My GP stamped on all of my health documents.

Finally, for those getting results:

12) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? Yes, by Sichuan Uni

13) Did you receive any university admission letters (prior to receiving a scholarship)? No

14) How were you notified? Email

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Late June

16) What school and program were you accepted to? Sichuan Uni for MTCSOL

• Like 1

1) What is your native country? INDONESIA
2) Where did you apply? applied directly to 3 universities (Zhejiang Univ, DUFE, and GSCAAS)
3) When did you apply?  Around February-March
4) When was the deadline? Around March-April
5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time.
6) What program did you apply for? MAE and MBA
7) What schools did you put for your preferences? 1. Zhejiang University, 2. DUFE (2nd was NEDU), 3. GSCAAS (2nd was Heilongjiang Univ)
8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? No. This is my first time
9) What agency number did you use? Universities
10) Where did you get your physical done? Public Hospital
11) Did you get your documents notarized? I had my transcript and diploma notarized by my home university

Finally, for those getting results:

12) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? Yes, by Northeast Dianli University (NEDU), Zhejiang University and GSCAAS (Waiting for approval by CSC)
13) Did you receive any university admission letters (prior to receiving a scholarship)? Yes, Pre-Admission Notice from MAE Program in Zhejiang University
14) How were you notified? by e-mail
15) When were you accepted/rejected?  30th April, then my scholarship packages was received by 7th May
16) What school and program were you accepted to? NEDU for 1 year Chinese Language and 3 years Master of Business and Administration
  • Like 1