Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2014

haoyu

Seniors, do you know what kind of students will be included in the 2nd batch of Xiamen University awardees?
I noticed everyone in the 1st batch is a postgraduate student.
Are there only nondegree students who will be the 2nd batch??? :(   :shock:   :cry: 

I applied to Xiada for master degree...Do I have any chances?

Hey, guys! I have a question and hopefully somebody would be able to help a little bit. I applied for an additional year of Chinese before my major studies. However, I've noticed that (mainly) Postgraduate students take their prep courses in their designated unis, while most (if not all?) Undergrads are first sent to a second uni, and after taking the prep course go to their target university. Does anyone know if that's the case for sure and how exactly it works?

I'm still in shock I'm not happy now become zero sense becoze.. ................. it has been sent a message from Shanghai Jiao Tong University   saying I did not get a scholarship  Chinese government and was told i was nominated for  scholarship   Shanghai government 
from here i lost hope .... and then the university   sent this message 

Dear,
Congratulation!
We are glad to inform you that you are accepted by SJTU and also get Scholarship of SJTU.
SJTU Scholarship including: tuition fee waiver, free accommodation and living allowance RMB1700 per month for 2 years for master degree students /RMB2000 per month for 3 years for doctoral degree.
The admission letter will issued ASAP (maybe within two weeks) to the address which you filled in your application form.

Best Regards,

-- 
Sincerely,
International Office
Graduate School, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
RM 436, Chen Rui Qiu BLDG, 
No.800, Dong Chuan Rd. Shanghai, 200240
Telephone: -86-21-342078238
Fax Number: -86-21-34206122 

I am thankful to God for this opportunity When I lost hope. I got the opportunity to work in the company of the Petroleum and I have to prepare myself to travel to Egypt  But now I have to re-think again and this thing which made ​​me at first unhappy now preparing to travel to China I am excited for it , I want to tell everyone do not lose hope, but you have to bring yourself to another plan ...

Who will go to Shanghai with me send me a message  private  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)     

seeya in china  8)  8)  8)  8)

• Like 2

Anyone applied to zhejiang university for Doctoral Degree?

Did anyone from zhejiang university got any response from them?

If anybody got the response please tell us the details bec i applied directly to the university for CSC but not through embassy.

But i have professor acceptance letter.

So please update me the status if u know a little also.

Thanks