Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2014

haoyu

Actually i applied to CSC through Zhejiang University and i am eagerly waiting for the Results. I didnt hear any thing from them till now. Did Anyone who applied to zhejiang university heard any news from them? If so can anyone update the status.

• Like 1

@ HSK1

are you sure? because when you make 2 CSC accounts on laihua you get 2 different csc numbers for your applications (so basically its a different application and two different people)

the thing you are talking about is that you choose 3 different uni in your CSC application i assume. But it my case i had 2 different CSC numbers in my applications.

Today, if everyone has received this mail from Xiamen. I think who that have awardees CSC at Xiamen University

Chinese Government Scholarship Offer 2014 from Xiamen University 

Dear Sir /Madame,

Greetings from the Admissions Office of Xiamen University!

We are writing to congratulate you for being awarded the 2014 Chinese Government Scholarship. The list of awardees will be published on our website (http://admissions.xmue.du.cn) later today. The Admission Notice and Visa Application Form will be mailed via EMS in early July.

If you haven’t submitted your highest degree certificate, please email the scanned copy of your highest degree certificate and its notarized English or Chinese translations to postgraduate@xmu.edu.cn (use “highest degree certificate” as the subject) no later than 1st Sept. 2014. Those who fail to submit their highest degree certificate before the deadline will have their qualification of enrollment and scholarships withdrawn.

Thank you for your cooperation! Looking forward to meeting you on the beautiful campuses of XMU!

Sincerely yours,

Admissions Office of Xiamen University

Fujian Province 361005 
P.R.China 
Tel:+86-592-2184792 
Fax: +86-592-2180256 
Email:chenquan@xmu.edu.cn
Web: http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn

Hi,

I applied to SICHUAN UNIVERSITY under the CSC and I email them to find out about my application, but I got this reply

Hello,
We did not consider you, because we did not find your application information on the CSC's system.

I later replied them after I checked the application portal and found my status as "Application form has been already submitted."

and I then received this reply from them "Maybe the other university accept you."

Although I chose them as second choice.

I email Chongqing University which was my first choice and this is the reply I got from them.

Dear student
We will get the final result from CSC  and publish the list of scholarship winners online in the end of June or beginning of July.

Best regards

i think CSC is not giving scholarships to management sciences / Business management students this year , even if they are giving scholarships to management sciences / Business management students, I suppose they have very limited seats availabe

Who will agree with me ? 

My application form for Jiangsu University on csc website  is showing "Application is currently checking" although i have not been selected in Jiangsu University.......... Can anyone here tell me what does it mean???????????

@Dorimi, Yes, because I created 2 different application with 2 different agency number.

@Nptaidhdt,, Congratulation for you. As I said you will find your name in Xiamen,, Success bro

@Awaiz_26, maybe you're right. But CSC has given me scholarship to study in Business Management this year.

@Dorimi

I think you don't have two different passport number, name, country etc, so just have two different account means almost nothing..

My teacher in charge of scholarships in my university called them directly, and they told her because I already receive one scholarship, another one will be automatically rejected, and who choose which scholarship I'll have is 北京留学基金委.

@shoushou do you know if I can apply for the student visa in China while on a tourist visa?

I contacted Peking University International student office and they informed that I should be able to but suggested that I contact my Chinese consulate first before making that decision.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail. I checked your information, and your name is listed on the scholarship candidate in our data base, which means we’ve already made admission letter for you and sent back to the CSC headquarter. Normally, the CSC headquarter will mail the letter directly to the place where you submit your application. But please remember the CSC headquarter reserves the right to make the final decision, which means you are not offcially get the scholarship now, and you should wait for the formal admission letter.

What do you think about this? Do you think CSC could not to give me the scholarship when I was accepted by the university of my first choice - BLCU? Thanks for sharing your experience or opinion ;)

• Like 1

Katty

How did you apply? Via uni or embassy?

Mine was through the embassy. I was given an award letter from the embassy (basically saying I got the scholarship) and a pre admission notice from BLCU. These were fowarded to CSC and I am now waiting the official admission letter, which by what folks are saying, should arrive no earlier then July.

I also tried talking with BLCU, but they were'nt willing to give any information away, since they dont deal with CSC students directly, that's CSC responsibility. They did mention however, that some CSC applications have already began to come in, so procedures are def on the go (this was 2 weeks ago). However for us this means nothing since we can't know anything until CSC / embassy makes contact. Even if we did make it, BLCU are not allowed to disclose this information.

Basically all we can do is sit tight and hope for the best. Good luck, hope we make it to 北京语言大学!

Tianlongprc, check the Visa Forum - there's a pinned topic on this exact issue. But if your school says it should be ok, I'd trust them. Telling you to ask your consulate isn't much use, I think - you make the change in China, not in your own country, and the consulate isn't responsible for what happens in China.