Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2014

haoyu

I have good news from BUAA: 

The candidates who are listed in the form list are expected to collect the CSC admission documents in the Room 310 of International School of BUAA from 16th June, 2014.

In order to avoid any delay or loss, collection by candidates themselves or friends are highly suggested. Candidates who are unable to collect the admission documents on site are required to send the accurate mailing address to International School by Email.

and I'm in formal list. :D

i am thinking that maybe there were some mistakes in my documents that's why my applications did not go under the consideration by the universities,

* the number of the documents were exceeding by 2 or 3 papers than 21 documents papers as CSC mentioned on the form that the documents should not exceed 21 papers (i think).

* The documents were not bound in right manner!

please inform me about these above mentioned points.

Regards.

adn223 - now you're just overthinking things. There is nothing we can do right now but just wait. No point in worrying about it, when we do not know the results.

Even if you exceed the number of attachments in your application I really don't think it matters, nor the binding. :P

• Like 1

I applies in SCUT , NUST , SOUTHEAST UNIVERSITY, SOUTHWEST JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY and ZHEJIANG UNIVERsity but did not receive any mail  from any of these institutions as yet. On the other hand many of our fellows have received confirmation mails from the universities they applied to. I am confused now. Should i consider it as rejection from the scholarship?????????/?

@ athar do you applied from Chinese Embassy or Yourself to universities? I have applied from Chinese Embassy but still i have also no any email from zhejiang and other two universities.Please Let me know anybody who applied to zhejiang universities through chinese Embassy have got any email from the university or not.....I am waiting for the result...

@athar i have also applied at southwest jiaotong university but still no response and even my status remains same "Application form has been already submitted".

it seems too difficult for my selection, but they will announce their result by the end of the june, according to their scholarship page.

Melliesons - Many dispatching authorities will have a list of nominees and then maybe a certain number of shortlisted applicants. CSC reserves the right to reject an application that does not meet a certain criteria, in the event a nominated candidate gets cut or if they voluntarily withdraw their application before the official announcement, the dispatching authority can offer the spot to their shortlisted candidates. This is standard even for scholarships out of China. However, CSC is just the funding body. It is the universities who ultimately decide who they want to enrol ans who they don't want. If the university wants to enrol you, CSC will not reject your application, unless you have a bad record or do not meet the basic scholarship requirement.

Dipen - You should hear from your embassy (the dispatching authority you applied to) and probably not the university who has accepted you. This is the standard protocol. Embassies are usually the last ones to announce the results (late June or some time in July).

• Like 1

@ dipen i applied for three universities, and two of them refused to give me scholarship and now only one university is remained, and i am praying for the last university perhaps they offer me scholarship, but the status of their CSC form is still unchanged.

Hello Dipen...

I didn't apply through Chionese Embassy. I applied directly to the mentioned universities. As far as i know no one has yet received mail from Zhejiang University. But the other universities i applied to have sent confirmation mail to the selected candidates. I think something gone wrong with my applications>>>>> :(

Hello adn223..

As far as i know some candidates have received confirmation e-mail from Southwest Jiaotong University..... I think we should hope for the best and prepare for the worst...............

• Like 1