Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Applications/Results - 2015

mazi

@tqd As far as I remember there is this guy on this forum whose application was rejected because of creating different accounts. So he ended up going nowhere. but don't freak out though! Maybe what you did is  different.

Also, if you have created five different accounts for each university, then you have picked three universities for each account, which adds up to 15 universities in total, unless you have just picked the same U in each choice box.

@ voyager2014 How did this guy know that he was rejected because of creating different accounts? Was he told about this by the university or was it just his assumption? 

I received the pre-admission notice to do my masters in Beijing. I have been in direct contact with the university for a while now, I paid the registration fee(90~ euro) and sent them back a commitment form with my signature. The website I had to sign up to says the following:

Application Status:Accepted

Financial Resources for Study:Chinese Government Scholarship

Congratulations! Your application is successful.

@Xiaomei M

Sorry I really  don't remember who he was but it should be somewhere in this forum! He may reply if he sees this, hopefully.

Anyone applied to Sun Yat Sen? heard anything from them? I applied one and half month ago, my status still says "application submitted" while apparently others' turned "currently checking" 

@ Voyager2014  It`s ok. Yeah, he may reply if he sees this. 

I applied directly to the ZNUFE and the CUPL and also through the embassy. My status for the bilateral program says:"currently checking". But for the application directly to the universities there is still:"application has already been submitted". But regarding the ZNUFE I am not sure if they received my application documents at all because they have never notified me about receiving my application. I saw in the website of the post that my application documents were delivered to the ZNUFE. Just I am wondering:"Delivered to whom in the uni because in the uni`s website there hasn`t been any information of the office no. for receiving the application documents for the CGS?" I was notified by the CUPL that my application documents were delivered to the uni.

@英泰

They said they post at the end of June-beginning of July.

I just want some kind of updates on progress before then. For example, if I don't make the cut in the first round or something, I would hope they might let me know so I can start making other plans. If I do, then a little message would be nice. 

@ tqd Was your sister nominated by all of the four universities she applied for?

I am afraid that some universities don`t notify applicants about anything except the final list approved by the CSC. In such circumstances an applicant can`t know a reason for rejection.  

• New Members

OK so I had finished my CSC scholarship online application a long time back. Now I need to retrieve the original pdf form and the problem is I cannot remember my password!!!!! 

For some reason, resetting the password does not send the pwd back to your email account!! Aaaa, anyone had that problem??

@Levinho

I'm also applying through the OAS, I think they haven't notified anyone, I've been checking their website every single day, but it's hard to know because most of Latin American don't check this forum or well, they do not participate a lot, but I found some previous candidates and one was pre-selected around mid May.

I guess, we have to be patient. Good luck to you.