Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Applications/Results - 2015

mazi

Hey guys I sent an email to Sun Yat-Sen International students affairs today to ask about the application online status why my friend's status has changed to "currently checking" but mine hasn't. And this is what they told me

"your application could not pass the appraisal by the University’s Appraisal Committee for the Chinese Government Scholarship (Independent Enrollment by the University). Therefore, we could not consider your application."

That means I got rejected.

@ifyin

With the award letter try contacting the universities that you listed as priorities if you didn't have a pre-admission letter, probably you can get one and send it to the CSC.

Congrats on being a nominated, I'm still waiting for the OAS decision.

@Darunnapa

Did you also apply to other universities? or your Embassy?

I'm still getting this status "Application form has already been submitted", although the university wrote to me that they selected my case to be forwarded to CSC for award of scholarship. I don't think the CSC application website is updated regularly.

@ TETTEH EMMANUEL No. I applied directly to Zhongnan University of Economics and Law and haven`t heard anything from them. I know how you are feeling. :(

Hey guys! 

i have just received an email from Sun Yat-Sen University saying my application hasn't pass the appraisal of committee. so my application is rejected. 

I have a question. since I have only one account (lai.hua.edu) I did not create different accounts for each university. do you think that now it is my second choice of U that consider my application????

Any idea???? 

I'm not sure if they would recover your application. Maybe try contacting them to see if they will recover your application and submit it. Otherwise csc may allocate you to one of your other choices.

Hey,

I am kind of in a similar situation. Too late to obtain pre-admission letter after getting the award from the embassy. I applied to PKU and THU, only for spring semester general visiting student program. Do you know how likely CSC is going to allocate me to a different university?

Thanks!

I don't know how many times I said it in this forum but when you apply for graduate program directly to the university, you don't need to obtain pre-admission letter. After all they are the one who consider your application as a dispatching authority. 

here is the proof from the Univesity: 

"我们很遗憾地通知您,您的申请没有能够通过我校中国政府奖学金高校研究生项目(学校自主招生)评审委员会的评审,无法考虑您的申请。"

nope I didn't ask them about my application. They just contacted me. I have read most of the forum throughout the 2012, there were a few who got rejected, most of them were because of their own fault

but not lose hope two more U to go!

hi everyone,

I applied directly to Huazhong agricultural university, Fujian agricultural & forestry university, Zhejiang sci-tech university, Nanjing Agricultural university, Donghua university and Northeast normal university.

I haven't heard a word from any of them.

Anyone who has received notification from the universities please share with me.

I wish everyone best of luck.