Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

Congrats Hiwot.

Well it looks like the MOFCOM didn't work out for some of us. I will want to apply for the Chinese government scholarship next year. I want to know if getting a professor from the school is compulsory and is an application fee paid. Also can someone send me a copy of his or her study plan so that I can write a better one for next year.

I'll also like to know the documents neede when applying for the university. And do you tell them that you want to apply for the scholarship?

Thanks

@Rebel

According to the regulations, you must make a new one. It is not supposed to cost you again if you explain to the lab or your doctor that the date needs to be more recent for it to serve your purpose.

They may consider and give you a fresh report and fresh signatures and stamps.

Just a few more days! I'm going to be headed over to Beijing next Friday! Scary!

And yeah if your physical exam form is expired you should try and get the doctor to change the dates, though you may need to redo exams too. I went today to get a new form filled out.

@Cantabile that is so exciting!! I head out on the 7th. I just got an entire new physical done...including the chest xray....pain in the ass but it's better than ending up in quarantine

@Karainbow

According to a friend who is studying in China already, you just take the report. However, there is no harm in doing something extra even when it is not convenient. For me, I shall go with the report only.

@hannafit

Yeah it really is a pain. Someone told me they make you do the health exam again when you get over there anyway lol, hope that's not true!

OOOMG I so hope not!!! I seriously need a detox bath from all the radiation D': I mean I JUST had my x ray this week and the whole physical last week...I really hope they won't make me do it all over again :((((( I WILL REFUSE A FINGER PRICK AT ALL COSTS!!! seriously the woman bruised my finger so bad that it's been two weeks and it still hurts D:<

@Alex Hart how did you get away without having a chest xray in your application?!

I would bring a dated copy of the x-ray and beg if they ask you to take one! And I just never sent it. I went to the doctor and they thought it was unnecessary. I just sent in the blood tests and the doctor signed everything else as "OK."

@hannafit

No not yet, I will probably start packing in a few days! My program is going to be for two years.

And yeah I am taking my blood reports and a chest x-ray report/image (on a cd). The only thing I didn't get done again is the ekg because my doctor said it was not needed and we had the results from last tie anyway. 

I would bring a dated copy of the x-ray and beg if they ask you to take one! And I just never sent it. I went to the doctor and they thought it was unnecessary. I just sent in the blood tests and the doctor signed everything else as "OK."

Ugh lucky! I never even thought to have them just sign it. I mean I told them it was necessary because I didn't want to do anything that could prevent me from not winning the scholarship. I really hope they won't make me go through everything again I'm just hoping since it's so recent they won't...I mean really I'm gonna get tb in less than 2 weeks?? Don't think so.