Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

Hi everyone!

Haven't posted in here in a while. I wanted to update and say that I was offered a full two-year scholarship to study as a Chinese Language Student at BLCU, not a university I had in my top three, but the one I got an pre-acceptance letter from.

Also, I have been talking to the representative at the Chinese embassy in Washington D.C. and she said "From next academic year, we plan to offer the scholarships to American universities. I am not sure whether we would be able to accept individual applicant. It is a little bit early to tell."

SO! That will be different. I hope it doesn't mean that only current students will be able to apply. :(

• Like 1

@dvsbuk

I am from Ethiopia.

Rather than waiting for them to inform you, it would be better for you to email the responsible person at the office. That was what I did the day before yesterday (Friday), luckily she replied.

don't give up my friend. The results are coming.

WE HAVE A SHORT TIME TO GO, BUT I SAY UNTO ALL MOFCOMERS, KEEP HOPE ALIVE, WAIT UNTIL WE CAN NO MORE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me, I am watching the lines with you, waiting for the good news. All I am waiting for is to add your names to this list…

1. Economicactivist

2. Chris Two Times

3. Antsa

4. leemakosa

5. Sula

6. not89

7. samrat

8. Hanafit

9. Paraprove

10. Tomzuklin

11. josesierrag

12. Jude

13. Kristin

14. yano-chin

15. Rebel

16. Abednego

17. Alex_Hart

18. Jpl

19. igzhbt

20. Angelica zar

21. Malte_goes_China

22. yaozilan

23. ELIJAH

24. Adonaiserver

25. Simpleasy

26. abou

27. beginagain

28. melissalaine

29. nvp 18

30. Mel410

31. Cantabile

32. Beth Rillera

33. LaszloBalogh

34. adamr13

35. Ceci095

36. ParisParis

37. Ml14229

38. Willamcarey

39. Koolesttom

40. animus128

41. TyO

42. genzaimu

43. Budi S

44. ZolooB

45. Stephneeli

46. Lolo

47. Loof

NEW ENTRANTS

48. I.M

49. Azre.M

50. haerviu

51. Angels_touch

52. Aphorisme

53. grawrt

54. Brendin

55. horlajide

56. Razumihin

57. XXX13

58. Sonya

59. I.carraza

60. Dinaaa

61 Chanii

62. jacksoncd1

63. Breaknet

64. daren2503

65. haeviru

66. ThatGuyTom

67. MaryS@3777MS

68. sofi1

69. TMAD

70. Hiwot (MOFCOMER)

71. Imam (MOFCOMER)

72. electrophile

73. karainbow

74. mary-L

75. apparel

76. 金妙漪 (Jin Miao Yi)

Hey Hiwot and dvsbuk

I have been following your conversation but l want to know who exactly you contact at the embassy. Is there also a specific contact for the ecco department in the embassies? I am from Ghana and I have called the embassy but it seems there are two different embassies in my country. And unfortunately for me each time I call it goes to the other one and not the one that processes the mofcom scholarship. So I'm kinda confused. Do I get in touch with the schools or what? I have also sent an email to gh2.mofcom.gov.cn but I haven't had any reply from them yet. I don't know If thats the website for mofcom ghana. Please help me out.

Thanks

Hi @Hiwot, I'm actually in the same position as you because the Chinese Embassy here in Indonesia will only give me my admission letter tomorrow, while my registration date is supposed to be on the 18th! Just send an email to the international student office in your uni explaining your situation. If you have a valid reason I'm sure they will understand.

@Anacln

Sorry, I saw your post very late, just today August 16, even though I have been around on the forum. What document do you need from ISO Fudan? I hope to be able to help and thanks for the compliments.

@OBY

Sorry I didn't replied fast.

In my country the ECCO office and chinese embassy are not at the same place and yes their is specific department that deals with mofcom scholarship. if they didn't pick up their phone or email you back, you should go and talk to them imperson.

@OBY

We seem to be in the same situation. Even here in Uganda the Ecco offices and the embassy are situated differently.

I hv not got any news from them yet. I actually sent an email but its nt yet replied. However the good news is the were all sure results are now out.

So to my suggestion lets reach out to the Ecco offices for the info just like i am planning too as well

Congratulations to all the new arrivals to the list! Time is ticking and we will all be heading to China soon - best of luck to everybody in your search for plane tickets and in finding a nice place to live in China!