Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

@hannafit

No not yet, I will probably start packing in a few days! My program is going to be for two years.

And yeah I am taking my blood reports and a chest x-ray report/image (on a cd). The only thing I didn't get done again is the ekg because my doctor said it was not needed and we had the results from last tie anyway.

That is really exciting. Good luck!!! Especially with packing. Which program are you doing? And where will you be/what school?

Hi everyone, 

Quick question: according to the CSC website "students registering on or before the 15th of the month will receive a full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive a half stipend of that month". 

There will be 2 days for registration at my university, August 31st and September 1st. If I were to register on August 31st, would this have any impact on my stipend for September? Would I only get 1500 rmb instead of the full 3000? I'm sure this can't be right, can anyone shed some light on this issue?

Thanks!

@I.M

I've decided I'll go register tomorrow morning and get it over with. I really don't think they'll give us only half of our stipend for registering on the last day of the month, it really wouldn't make sense. Which uni will you be going to?

@Jpl  

You will get the full stipend because you will be a registered student during the entire month of September, which is when the stipends start.

I would still bring extra money because a lot of school will wait a few weeks before giving you your first stipend. This will be my second going to china to study and both time the university has advise me that I will not receive the stipend until the end of September. So I am making sure to bring enough money for the whole month.

Hello everyone here, I have not been around for sometimes now but I am informing the good news  that I got the MOFCOM  scholarship! But my admission notice was mistaken and sent to Dar es salaam Embassy instead of Zanzibar so I had  to wait for one week before they resend it to Zanzibar and I got last week and I have already applied and got my Visa now I am waiting for the Air ticket to be sent to me via my Email.

I am suppose to be at the Uni between 1 to 5 September. Anyone going Huazhong  University of Scie & Technology?

• Like 1

@Jpl

I'm sure you will be getting your full stipend, my registration is pretty late, on the 20th September. I will be going to Hangzhou.

@MissLulu

Great,I was thinking, of course, to bring extra money. Thanks for the tip :)

@Bendee

Congrats on your scholarship

SO HAPPY THAT WE ARE ADDING ONE MORE NAME.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BENDEE WELCOME ON THE LIST, OUR WAIT HAS NOT BEEN IN VAIN

WAITING WAS NOT BAD

IF ANYONE IS STILL WAITING, I VOLUNTEER TO WAIT WITH YOU

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Economicactivist

2. Chris Two Times

3. Antsa

4. leemakosa

5. Sula

6. not89

7. samrat

8. Hanafit

9. Paraprove

10. Tomzuklin

11. josesierrag

12. Jude

13. Kristin

14. yano-chin

15. Rebel

16. Abednego

17. Alex_Hart

18. Jpl

19. igzhbt

20. Angelica zar

21. Malte_goes_China

22. yaozilan

23. ELIJAH

24. Adonaiserver

25. Simpleasy

26. abou

27. beginagain

28. melissalaine

29. nvp 18

30. Mel410

31. Cantabile

32. Beth Rillera

33. LaszloBalogh

34. adamr13

35. Ceci095

36. ParisParis

37. Ml14229

38. Willamcarey

39. Koolesttom

40. animus128

41. TyO

42. genzaimu

43. Budi S

44. ZolooB

45. Stephneeli

46. Lolo

47. Loof

NEW ENTRANTS

48. I.M

49. Azre.M

50. haerviu

51. Angels_touch

52. Aphorisme

53. grawrt

54. Brendin

55. horlajide

56. Razumihin

57. XXX13

58. Sonya

59. I.carraza

60. Dinaaa

61 Chanii

62. jacksoncd1

63. Breaknet

64. daren2503

65. haeviru

66. ThatGuyTom

67. MaryS@3777MS

68. sofi1

69. TMAD

70. Hiwot (MOFCOMER)

71. Imam (MOFCOMER)

72. electrophile

73. karainbow

74. mary-L

75. apparel

76. 金妙漪 (Jin Miao Yi)

77. BENDEE

• Like 1

Greetings folks!

Wow, 119 pages for this 2016 thread for CSC Applications. Fantastic! I hope that this thread has been helpful and useful.

Good luck to all as you make the final preparations for study in China!

Warm regards,

Chris Two Times

Guys for master degree registration do we need bring original highest diploma and transcript when doing registration in university?

tonight is my flight for the first time to China.. so nervous

I was wondering the same thing.. is it necessary or a good idea to bring our transcripts and high school diploma??

Some schools require to see the originals especially if you never sent them the notarised copies during the application process.Some schools are just alright with the documents with which you were screened. Safest is to take all. It doesn't hurt to do so.

• Like 2