Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

I'm not applying through EU Window but if that website is anything like the laihua one, the Forgot Password button does not work! It changes your password to a temporary one for you to reset it, but it never emails you to tell you what it changed to! :D :D :D

Hi, i have a question after sending in everything how long does it take for the college to send pre admission letter and what are the chances for an american student to get into the government scholarship program? i am applying at a clinical medicine student they have sent me everything saying i will be placed for chinese language class for one year if i am selected for the program how long will it take for the decision??

thank you

-samrat

Hey guys, 

I was all the time just a silent reader but following your experience since page 2 :D

I applied via the German exchange organisation DAAD and directly to the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics. I´m interested in a English Master in International Business.

Hopefully, the second works out for me because the university told me that I'm elected to receive the scholarship.

Anyone else did it on my way? Anyone applied for the SUFE?

Cheers,

Malte (from Germany)

• Like 1

@ l.carranza: so you think they removed it because they supposed that you cheated?

I never sent 2 applications...how could I cheat in this process?

Enviado desde mi SM-G900F mediante Tapatalk

@l.carranza

oh boy, oh no! well, maybe returned from embassy means something else? like where is it returned TO? your local CSC office maybe? maybe just try to contact everyone you possibly can to get answers and figure out what's going on. :( sorry, pal.

@l.carranza

oh boy, oh no! well, maybe returned from embassy means something else? like where is it returned TO? your local CSC office maybe? maybe just try to contact everyone you possibly can to get answers and figure out what's going on. :( sorry, pal.

:( I don't know...I'm very disappointed. ..I invested a lot of money in gathering the paperwork

@l.Carranza if you applied through embassy try to call them to know what's going on.

I already send them an email...I never send 2 applications...it's weird

Maybe it's due to the multiple accounts you created when you couldn't log in. Try contacting your embassy/CSC as soon as possible and explain the situation. Good luck!

that's what I'm thinking...I created 2 accounts and was never able to log back in eventho the password was correct and never received the password reset email...however I never submitted the form in those accounts

I did did the same thing and my status is still "Checking."

I don't think it can be that if you only submitted the application once, right?

I agree with the above posters: don't freak out until you've spoken to the embassy. It may just be an administrative blip. My application (to the school) stated that it was "incomplete" on their website because they had missed one of my documents. Once I called, it went to "completed" within 24 hours.

• Like 1