Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

From what i have heard the status sometimes never even change even when you are accepted. My brother had applied for his masters program 2 years ago and he got accepted and was in china and his status was still currently checking so i dont think it really really matters that much im not sure how it works currently but compared to past it did not. My status is still the same " currently checking " and i was told from my uni that i am accepted for scholarship already i dont wanna think ahead until i receive official documents but for now i am told i just need to wait for about a month to receive admission letter and JW201

What Aymen said. It's a good sign for it to change from "submitted" to "checking" as it implies that SOMEONE (University) has looked at your application. It won't change anymore, so we just gotta wait for the decisions from CSC.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

@karainbow,

I also got selected by NENU. Got the mail same day you did. Our docs have been posted to CSC for approval.

Frankly, I'm convinced we already have the scholarship. In the end, the school ultimately decides who get awarded.

I called the ISO, was informed CSC results for NENU will be available end of may/beginning of june.

It is well.....

I wait and plan in faith..

• Like 1

@Lexcorp

Believe...receive...achieve

NENU seems to be a nice-enough university with a nice-enough campus. Bring your warm clothes though. It gets cold in the 'Chun!

Best wishes,

Chris Two Times

@Lexcorp,

I think i should call ISO of NENU too. Since i got their email, i haven't replied to them yet. Anyway let's keep in touch. If we really get the scholarship, i want to catch up with you at the campus.. Haha

I contacted the university that I received a pre-conditional admission letter from to see if they've received my CSC documents yet (since my application is "checking"). They told me to send them my "application numbers," if anyone knows what that means? I sent them a copy of my pre admission letter, award letter, and embassy number to help clarify things. The university said that they were notifying candidates from May/June, so I hope I get some info after this weekend.

@Brendin

I think they are referring to the CSC application number. Its written in the left corner or the application you've printed from CSC online application form if I remember well. If i were you, i'll send them a copy of that application too.